Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ndaba 20:19 - Jul 14 with 1696 viewsGerkensBeard

On that showing he’s got potential. We benefited massively with his left foot, looked strong and composed. Balanced across the back 4 and played a couple of good balls in behind for Jackson
Ndaba on 22:09 - Jul 14 with 1478 viewsArnieM

If only we could have kept Collins fit . He’s the CB we need to bring the likes of Ndaba and Woolfie on this season.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Ndaba on 22:14 - Jul 14 with 1452 viewsWD19

Ndaba on 22:09 - Jul 14 by ArnieM

If only we could have kept Collins fit . He’s the CB we need to bring the likes of Ndaba and Woolfie on this season.

If Collins had stayed fit last season he would have stayed with Villa, they would never have signed Mings and we would be out of pocket.

Maybe.
Ndaba on 22:16 - Jul 14 with 1438 viewsMrTown

Thought he looked really good today, the triangle of Holy, Chambers & Ndaba looked ok. Was nice to keep a clean sheet for 45minutes.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Ndaba on 09:05 - Jul 15 with 1066 viewsFreddies_Ears

Ndaba is absolutely immense. Hasn't put a foot wrong so far, with the benefit of Chambo taking him through the games. I'd be worried about him at Championship level, but he looks a cut above League One.
Ndaba on 12:19 - Jul 15 with 890 viewsPilgrimblue

Ndaba on 09:05 - Jul 15 by Freddies_Ears

Ndaba is absolutely immense. Hasn't put a foot wrong so far, with the benefit of Chambo taking him through the games. I'd be worried about him at Championship level, but he looks a cut above League One.

Well on that basis he'll be shoe in at LCB as we desperately need a leftie to balance the defence.
I've liked him whenever I've seen him and think he's ahead of Wolfy who may well be better placed at RB.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024