Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
They are all going to have to come up with something else next year 12:43 - Jul 15 with 781 viewsStokieBlue

Sheff Wed the latest club to sell their ground to their owner for a random figure above whatever their losses are:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48964055

Wonder what the work-around will be next season.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

They are all going to have to come up with something else next year on 12:46 - Jul 15 with 758 viewsfooters

Why even pretend anymore? The financial doping issue is plain as day. Either get tougher from the Prem down or just let everyone do what they want.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

They are all going to have to come up with something else next year on 12:55 - Jul 15 with 709 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

You've got it wrong I'm afraid SB.

That's just the equity released from the subsidised lunches they promised Steve Bruce whilst he was in charge.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

They are all going to have to come up with something else next year on 13:15 - Jul 15 with 647 viewsPendejo

Easy, buy back for a nominal figure "due to crash in prices post brexit" then re-sell for high amount as market confidence regained...

Did I read that bit in bold correctly...

Chansiri, their only active director, had previously said the club broke financial rules by "eight figures".

Is that 8 figures before the decimal point? I imagine so... hope he's happy with his return for that investment.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024