Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Be careful for what you wish for [Arsenal styleee] 14:02 - Jul 15 with 595 viewsPendejo

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48979800

They thought getting rid of Arsene was the answer to their woes, they've got a pretty ineffective midfielder on £350k a week, let an effect midfielder leave for nothing and now they are wanting something from the owner.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Be careful for what you wish for [Arsenal styleee] on 14:17 - Jul 15 with 540 viewsJ2BLUE

We aren't in any position to judge them. I sympathise with them. Good to see they are against a European Super League as well.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Be careful for what you wish for [Arsenal styleee] on 14:33 - Jul 15 with 503 viewsBlueBadger

Kroenke sounds like Evans with deeper pockets...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Be careful for what you wish for [Arsenal styleee] on 15:03 - Jul 15 with 454 viewsBryanPlug

Be careful for what you wish for [Arsenal styleee] on 14:33 - Jul 15 by BlueBadger

Kroenke sounds like Evans with deeper pockets...

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Be careful for what you wish for [Arsenal styleee] on 15:07 - Jul 15 with 449 viewsBlueBadger

Be careful for what you wish for [Arsenal styleee] on 15:03 - Jul 15 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Pfffft, think of all the tax he'll have to pay because he's not making a loss...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024