Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So here we are with a bit over 2 weeks to go 17:29 - Jul 18 with 2846 viewschicoazul

And we have no right back cover (and the current incumbent doesnt seem rated), no CB cover (and no first team CBs at all for the first game), no wide player cover, and only 2 centre forwards.
Can't wait to get started lads!

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

So here we are with a bit over 2 weeks to go on 19:07 - Jul 18 with 666 viewsHerbivore

So here we are with a bit over 2 weeks to go on 19:01 - Jul 18 by chicoazul

Judge Nolan Edwards Lankester Toto Bishop all injured. And you watch Judge leave once he is fit again.

Judge has a broken wrist, he's the least of our worries.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

So here we are with a bit over 2 weeks to go on 19:46 - Jul 18 with 649 viewsBloomBlue

So here we are with a bit over 2 weeks to go on 17:31 - Jul 18 by blueislander

Every team in this league have adequate cover in every position Inassume?

We have cover but we have injuries and suspensions, do fans expect the club to have 3 or 4 players for every position, we aren't a prem team
So here we are with a bit over 2 weeks to go on 20:07 - Jul 18 with 630 viewsIllinoisblue

So here we are with a bit over 2 weeks to go on 18:31 - Jul 18 by christiand

Feel the time has come for Barry Fry to come and urinated in every corner of PR's pitch to break the curse!

you could probably sell tickets for that.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

So here we are with a bit over 2 weeks to go on 20:21 - Jul 18 with 617 viewsMattinLondon

At the moment we are a club who has serious aspirations for automatic promotion or sat the very least promotion via the play-offs.

We are also a club which has lost millions due to relegation.

If all we wanted was to consolidate our position in L1 I’m guessing we would have signed a few more players with that aim. But we’re not. We need only to sign players who will be good enough for promotion as well as life back in the second tier. We can’t burden the budget with signing average players. If that means limited signings then so be it.
So here we are with a bit over 2 weeks to go on 20:48 - Jul 18 with 596 viewsIllinoisblue

So here we are with a bit over 2 weeks to go on 18:36 - Jul 18 by Herbivore

It's happened now under three different managers though and I'm sure they all prepare differently. I think Bish is just made of wafer. Toto it's bad luck. Lankester is young and growing.

After McGoldrick’s miracle healing we should hire the Sheff Utd physio

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024