Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just had a look at Loft for Words 11:07 - Jul 24 with 1456 viewsBobbychase

If Judge does go, doesn't look like he'll be welcomed with open arms. Here's a taste of what some of them are saying:

Apparently has told Lambert he wants to leave. Am I being negative or does anyone else really really not want him? What a waste of little transfer money he would be. Please can our board just say no

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Just had a look at Loft for Words on 11:10 - Jul 24 with 1399 viewsITFC_Forever

LFW has its share of numpties as well, much the same as here and every other football club.... a lot of them still think they should be making multi-million pound signings and getting Charlie Austin back - the concept of having to half their budget for the third year in a row, no parachute money etc is beyond some of them.

Clive who writes most of their articles is an extremely good writer though, I think he would see a more balanced view.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Just had a look at Loft for Words on 11:12 - Jul 24 with 1386 viewsBobbychase

Just had a look at Loft for Words on 11:10 - Jul 24 by ITFC_Forever

LFW has its share of numpties as well, much the same as here and every other football club.... a lot of them still think they should be making multi-million pound signings and getting Charlie Austin back - the concept of having to half their budget for the third year in a row, no parachute money etc is beyond some of them.

Clive who writes most of their articles is an extremely good writer though, I think he would see a more balanced view.

There is a clear contrast between our enthusiasm for him to stay and their largely "meh" attitude to his arrival.

I think while the move might make sense for him in terms of his family life etc, it will be a bad one for his career. Not a stable club at the moment and could well be in L1 this time next year

Just had a look at Loft for Words on 11:15 - Jul 24 with 1342 viewsskyblue23

I was actually just reading that too. Half seem to not want him, half seem to think he'd be ok and only 1 said he'd be a good signing. Compared to here where he would be loved if he stayed by most. Money talks though.

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Just had a look at Loft for Words on 11:15 - Jul 24 with 1338 viewsITFC_Forever

Just had a look at Loft for Words on 11:12 - Jul 24 by Bobbychase

There is a clear contrast between our enthusiasm for him to stay and their largely "meh" attitude to his arrival.

I think while the move might make sense for him in terms of his family life etc, it will be a bad one for his career. Not a stable club at the moment and could well be in L1 this time next year

I think you're right on the last point - I can see them having a very real chance of going down this year.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Just had a look at Loft for Words on 11:18 - Jul 24 with 1317 viewsBobbychase

Just had a look at Loft for Words on 11:15 - Jul 24 by skyblue23

I was actually just reading that too. Half seem to not want him, half seem to think he'd be ok and only 1 said he'd be a good signing. Compared to here where he would be loved if he stayed by most. Money talks though.

They'll be on strike this time next year like Bolton players after relegation and an FFP meltdown. Lambert will spy Judge selling the Big Issue in Hammersmith and make him dance a jig in return for £2

Just had a look at Loft for Words on 11:44 - Jul 24 with 1199 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Just had a look at Loft for Words on 11:10 - Jul 24 by ITFC_Forever

Thread I saw on there the posters seemed very aware of their financial position and were quite balanced - theme was basically that they didn’t think they should be spending what little cash they have on Judge, as he doesn’t play a position they need and had concerns over his effectiveness since coming back from injury

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024