Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Evans/Lambert 15:34 - Aug 2 with 1362 viewsMoriarty

Without essays or outrage, do you think the relationship between Evans and Lambert has :-

1. Broken down;
2. Is on very thin ice;
3. Normal - these things happen and everyone gets on with it.

I think 2.

fka omuircheartaigh

Evans/Lambert on 16:33 - Aug 2 with 175 viewsSpruceMoose

Evans/Lambert on 16:32 - Aug 2 by J2BLUE

I said lets give him a chance. A chance to earn those plaudits.

So why are you moaning at Badger then? He's not writing him off, just pointing out the reality of the situation. Lambert hasn't earned half of the spaffing he gets from some folk on here.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Evans/Lambert on 16:34 - Aug 2 with 182 viewsBlueBadger

Evans/Lambert on 16:28 - Aug 2 by J2BLUE

Sears got injured and we were left with two strikers out of their depth. Jackson should be better this season and Norwood is a big signing.

Lets give Lambert a chance. He might fail miserably but there's not a poster on here who hasn't see your hilarious digs about PR.

I didn't expect him to keep us up, dig in, fight a bit, maybe make us a bit harder to beat and maybe, just maybe finish above Bolton rather than offer 20 minutes midfield tip-tapping before losing 2-0 or playing one up front at home to Reading, yes.

Summer, Norwood aside, hasn't been overly encouraging and recruitment has been pretty weak and pre-season hasn't really offered much in teh way of joy(although it's always a mistake to read too much into pre-season games).
[Post edited 2 Aug 2019 16:39]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Evans/Lambert on 16:36 - Aug 2 with 168 viewsBlueBadger

Evans/Lambert on 16:32 - Aug 2 by J2BLUE

I said lets give him a chance. A chance to earn those plaudits.

He's more than welcome to make me eat those words. I'm not at all convinced based on how he's done so far that he can.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Evans/Lambert on 16:37 - Aug 2 with 163 viewsJ2BLUE

Evans/Lambert on 16:33 - Aug 2 by SpruceMoose

So why are you moaning at Badger then? He's not writing him off, just pointing out the reality of the situation. Lambert hasn't earned half of the spaffing he gets from some folk on here.

Because he hasn't had a fair chance. He came in mid season to a poor squad and was limited to random loan punts to try and get out of it. Last season should have been a free hit. I don't see anyone claiming Lambert is the messiah Even The Star are saying Lambert has repaired the relationship with 'neglected' fans. People just feel connected again. There's no question that his real job starts now and he hasn't yet achieved anything.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Evans/Lambert on 16:39 - Aug 2 with 161 viewsitfcjoe

Evans/Lambert on 16:37 - Aug 2 by J2BLUE

Because he hasn't had a fair chance. He came in mid season to a poor squad and was limited to random loan punts to try and get out of it. Last season should have been a free hit. I don't see anyone claiming Lambert is the messiah Even The Star are saying Lambert has repaired the relationship with 'neglected' fans. People just feel connected again. There's no question that his real job starts now and he hasn't yet achieved anything.

And he just makes the exact same tired point on every single thread

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Evans/Lambert on 16:39 - Aug 2 with 160 viewsPJH

Evans/Lambert on 16:33 - Aug 2 by SpruceMoose

Although to be fair PL did pay for my coach trip to Blackburn.

I think almost everyone is now starting to come to the conclusion that results do matter just a little bit.
They mattered last season right up until it became impossible to stay up and this season they matter from day one-apart from games in the ridiculous mid week competition that we have been compelled to enter.
Evans/Lambert on 17:58 - Aug 2 with 129 viewsBlueBadger

Evans/Lambert on 16:39 - Aug 2 by itfcjoe

And he just makes the exact same tired point on every single thread

100 POINTS AND 100 GOALS

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024