Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That hasn't helped me at all. 20:23 - Aug 10 with 1766 viewsPecker

I still don't know how we are going this season. Burton should have and were beaten, so nothing to guide me. Today we should have won and didn't. Sunderland were poor and as our first home game, I was expecting better. 4 points from 2 games is ok, but I was hoping for more than just ok. Still early, obviously, but I really still have no idea how we are going to fair this season. Top 6 is realistic, but top 2 is a must for me.
That hasn't helped me at all. on 20:26 - Aug 10 with 1734 viewsHerbivore

We've taken 4 points from what will be two of our tougher fixtures this season. I really wouldn't worry too much.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

That hasn't helped me at all. on 20:39 - Aug 10 with 1687 viewsPecker

That hasn't helped me at all. on 20:26 - Aug 10 by Herbivore

We've taken 4 points from what will be two of our tougher fixtures this season. I really wouldn't worry too much.

Never said I was worried.
That hasn't helped me at all. on 20:46 - Aug 10 with 1664 viewsUB9Blue

We were discussing the same earlier...Burton were poor last week but won today, Sunderland were poor and got a draw..we ain't been great and got 4 points.
That hasn't helped me at all. on 20:51 - Aug 10 with 1639 viewsHerbivore

That hasn't helped me at all. on 20:46 - Aug 10 by UB9Blue

We were discussing the same earlier...Burton were poor last week but won today, Sunderland were poor and got a draw..we ain't been great and got 4 points.

It's almost like League 1 is a big drop off from the Championship.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

That hasn't helped me at all. on 20:51 - Aug 10 with 1636 viewsSwansea_Blue

4 points from 2 is more than ok. It’s even better than PO form over the course of a season (meaningless at this stage though, obviously).

I didn’t see today, but it sounds like our goal scoring problems continue. From Phil’s half time report it sounds like we should have put the game to bed long before half time. That’s the issue we’ll have to resolve. You can’t expect to go up with the odd goal here, a deflection there.

Lot of pressure on Norwood. How did he do and did he get any service?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

That hasn't helped me at all. on 20:56 - Aug 10 with 1616 viewsPecker

That hasn't helped me at all. on 20:51 - Aug 10 by Swansea_Blue

4 points from 2 is more than ok. It’s even better than PO form over the course of a season (meaningless at this stage though, obviously).

I didn’t see today, but it sounds like our goal scoring problems continue. From Phil’s half time report it sounds like we should have put the game to bed long before half time. That’s the issue we’ll have to resolve. You can’t expect to go up with the odd goal here, a deflection there.

Lot of pressure on Norwood. How did he do and did he get any service?

First half the service and he looked good. Less so second half. We will need goals from everyone, not just the forwards, if we are going up this season. Just a little down for now, will be fine tomorrow and see it as another point towards promotion.
That hasn't helped me at all. on 21:02 - Aug 10 with 1591 viewsGuthrum

Because we haven't been in the third tier since before probably most of us were born, we don't have much of a yardstick for its level. Until we're quite a few games in, we aren't going to have much of a real idea how the season's going.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

That hasn't helped me at all. on 21:13 - Aug 10 with 1555 viewsPecker

That hasn't helped me at all. on 21:02 - Aug 10 by Guthrum

Because we haven't been in the third tier since before probably most of us were born, we don't have much of a yardstick for its level. Until we're quite a few games in, we aren't going to have much of a real idea how the season's going.

Agree. I will be fine tomorrow, just a little down today.
Login to get fewer ads

That hasn't helped me at all. on 21:35 - Aug 10 with 1494 viewsSwansea_Blue

That hasn't helped me at all. on 20:56 - Aug 10 by Pecker

First half the service and he looked good. Less so second half. We will need goals from everyone, not just the forwards, if we are going up this season. Just a little down for now, will be fine tomorrow and see it as another point towards promotion.

OK, cheers. Agree we need goals from all, but a lot of these players have been with us a while and we know they’re not the most prolific (that’s being kind). If Norwood isn’t our next Waghorn or Murph I think we’ll struggle to score enough to be promotion candidates. We’ll see, hopefully we’ll be fine.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

That hasn't helped me at all. on 02:11 - Aug 11 with 1332 viewscharlie1

If things don’t improve, and we only average two points a game for the rest of the 46 game season, we should be able to avoid relegation.
That hasn't helped me at all. on 03:18 - Aug 11 with 1297 viewsSuperblue95

That hasn't helped me at all. on 21:02 - Aug 10 by Guthrum

As is always the case Guthers you speak total sense

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

That hasn't helped me at all. on 05:21 - Aug 11 with 1246 viewsSpruceMoose

Where did you disappear to Pecker? The LBF were reaching out to you.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

That hasn't helped me at all. on 07:20 - Aug 11 with 1152 viewsdissboy2

That hasn't helped me at all. on 02:11 - Aug 11 by charlie1

If things don’t improve, and we only average two points a game for the rest of the 46 game season, we should be able to avoid relegation.

thanks for that
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024