Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Hurst’s comments tonight after another defeat.... 23:24 - Aug 20 with 1768 viewsBlackboots

“It’s a difficult one because as much as I feel for the players tonight, we still didn’t get anything. I look at each game in isolation and in the last three now the performances have been better but we still haven’t managed a victory, and that’s what football is about.There was a big contrast in the two (between this performance and the last away game ) and the fans could see what the players were trying to do. I’m confident we’ll get there. It’s just been a frustrating start. I do believe you have to make your own luck.”

I am sure he made near identical comments several times when he was here. Bloke is a fraud who did damage to our club that will take years to put right. Unlike any other ex-manager of ours I really want him to fail. Anyone who thinks Donacien is a Championship quality player, let along one worth £750k shouldn’t be allowed to manage a professional football club.

Poll: Do you want George Burley as our next manager ?

Paul Hurst’s comments tonight after another defeat.... on 23:37 - Aug 20 with 1570 viewsblaggers

Bart's comment about walking past Hurst's office seeing him sat back with his feet on the desk tells me the story, I'm afraid.

Poll: What happens next?

Paul Hurst’s comments tonight after another defeat.... on 23:42 - Aug 20 with 1486 viewspatrickswell

They played 70 minutes with 10 men tonight, so tough going for them, but I can’t feel any sympathy for him.
Paul Hurst’s comments tonight after another defeat.... on 00:26 - Aug 21 with 1243 viewsrgp1

Accrington's directors must have been falling off their chairs when we shelled out for Jackson and donacien!
Paul Hurst’s comments tonight after another defeat.... on 00:28 - Aug 21 with 1227 viewspointofblue

Paul Hurst’s comments tonight after another defeat.... on 00:26 - Aug 21 by rgp1

Accrington's directors must have been falling off their chairs when we shelled out for Jackson and donacien!

To be fair Jackson's looking decent now. Donacien was all over the place tonight; people said his strength is in his defending but even that was missing.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024