Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I appreciate this is pretty cheesy, however... 17:38 - Aug 25 with 1190 viewsvilanovablue

Ben Stokes that was sensational.

Cricket holds a special place in my heart because my grandad seemingly always had it on the tv or the radio. I love listening to it for the gentle comfort of nostalgia, but watching that has made me love the game in its own right.

Nail biting, enthralling stuff. Just wonderful :-)

This is a comment from the guardian, it's how I remember cricket as a kid. I'll freely admit I shed a tear.

What a wonderful day what a wonderful game. Ben Stokes I think you're great 🤩🤩🤩
[Post edited 25 Aug 2019 17:50]
I appreciate this 8s pretty cheesy, however... on 17:47 - Aug 25 with 1149 viewsSteve_M

Sport does that. It's an incredibly frustrating activity that uses up whole days pointlessly at times. And yet, it provides some of the great moments in life and, as we all know, it's putting up with the crap stuff that makes the good days more enjoyable.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I appreciate this is pretty cheesy, however... on 18:10 - Aug 25 with 1079 viewsclive_baker

Similarly, reminds me of my Nan, she loved cricket (and Ipswich town bless her). I remember long summer days over at hers as a kid, cricket on C4, snacks & sweets (she spoiled me rotten). She would’ve loved that today if she was still around. My dad loves it too, thankfully he is still around. Sh1t I’m getting emotional myself.

RIP Nan.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

I appreciate this is pretty cheesy, however... on 18:23 - Aug 25 with 1049 viewsFtnfwest

Although I love football, cricket was the only game I was any good at so england Australia is always the pinnacle for me in terms of at least international rivalry in sport.
I appreciate this is pretty cheesy, however... on 21:26 - Aug 25 with 906 viewsgainsboroughblue

It will go down as one of the most amazing days ever in sport, never mind cricket.

It's days like this where I feel sorry for people who don't like or get cricket.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

I appreciate this is pretty cheesy, however... on 21:35 - Aug 25 with 886 viewsMVBlue

I appreciate this is pretty cheesy, however... on 21:26 - Aug 25 by gainsboroughblue

It will go down as one of the most amazing days ever in sport, never mind cricket.

It's days like this where I feel sorry for people who don't like or get cricket.

The World Cup Final was pretty special, being a one day final and running out of overs, Stokes smashed it everywhere then stayed out in overtime to win it there too, live on terrestrial tv. He’s done it again today under pressure. Sensational batting today.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2019 21:35]

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024