Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jackson 16:37 - Aug 31 with 1678 viewscatch74

What a steal at £1.6m .

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Jackson on 16:38 - Aug 31 with 1671 viewsStokieBlue

Not a steal and we paid too much but nowhere near as bad as some flouncing on here would have you believe.

Played in the correct way he's showing what he can do.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Jackson on 16:41 - Aug 31 with 1621 viewscatch74

Jackson on 16:38 - Aug 31 by StokieBlue

Not a steal and we paid too much but nowhere near as bad as some flouncing on here would have you believe.

SB

That’s the correct and sensible assessment though.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Jackson on 16:43 - Aug 31 with 1602 viewsNthsuffolkblue

SB

If he carries on like this and we go up and he carries on in the Championship it will then represent great value.

Does that mean he was a steal or we have managed to develop someone with potential though? I would favour the latter … and there is a long way before he has got there too.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Jackson on 16:48 - Aug 31 with 1522 viewsBlueBadger

SB

'Played in the correct way' meaning 'playing in the third division'?

*walks away whistling*

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Jackson on 17:35 - Aug 31 with 1199 viewsJ2BLUE

I was disappointed by the amount of negativity my 'Give Jackson a Chance' thread got before the season started. I'm sure if he keeps this up history will be rewritten and everyone will have been his biggest fan .

Good luck to him. It might be league one but he's doing very well so far. Hopefully he will eventually become a Championship player where £1.6m really does look a steal.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Jackson on 18:08 - Aug 31 with 957 viewsCoco

Jackson on 17:35 - Aug 31 by J2BLUE

I was disappointed by the amount of negativity my 'Give Jackson a Chance' thread got before the season started. I'm sure if he keeps this up history will be rewritten and everyone will have been his biggest fan .

Good luck to him. It might be league one but he's doing very well so far. Hopefully he will eventually become a Championship player where £1.6m really does look a steal.

It’s possible and confidence is everything. Look at Lyle Taylor for goodness sake!

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024