Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I could say.... 18:49 - Sep 4 with 1964 viewshampstead_blue

....Calm down dear....
.....it's going to be OK....

and a few other cliches.

It looks like the Head of the BoE is changing his 'fear' tune.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-49585799?intlink_from_url= https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/politics&link_location=live-reporting-story

P.S: I don't think no deal is a good idea btw.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

I could say.... on 20:15 - Sep 4 with 341 viewsjaykay

I could say.... on 19:52 - Sep 4 by Churchman

One of the problems in helping people understand is the amount of misinformation out there. Journalists on this subject up until 3 months ago generally took a nugget of information and made a story. Most of what was reported, including the BBC, until then was distorted rubbish. I can’t think it’s changed much in recent months.

This was certainly the case with no deal preparation. I suspect Carney’s changing view is more to do with the hard work that’s been done than anything else.

what hard work would that be then ?

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

I could say.... on 20:16 - Sep 4 with 339 viewsnoggin

I could say.... on 18:59 - Sep 4 by Herbivore

The economy shrinking by more than 5%, unemployment and inflation both rising significantly. Yeah, it'll all be fine.

Yeah but my job is safe so who cares?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

I could say.... on 21:10 - Sep 4 with 310 viewsChurchman

I could say.... on 20:15 - Sep 4 by jaykay

what hard work would that be then ?

Considerable. Publicly available Select Committees on Parliamentary TV for the past year will give you a clue to the complexities, a little of the work, the stupidity of some of the MPs, including JRM and the excellence of others - in particular the Chair people (including Hilary Benn, Nicky Morgan and Yvette Cooper).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024