Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stop buying illegal drugs 09:10 - Sep 16 with 9248 viewschicoazul

You are ruining your communities and the lives of those around you with your selfish pleasures.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-wales-49664995/county-lines-wales-drowning-in-d

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Stop buying illegal drugs on 21:53 - Sep 16 with 720 viewsNotMarcusEvans

Stop buying illegal drugs on 20:58 - Sep 16 by BrixtonBlue

As an avid follower of his work, no. I think he believes this rubbish.

And as Spruce always says, the idea of trolling is to make others look stupid, not yourself.

You can lead a horse to almond milk but you can't make it think.
Stop buying illegal drugs on 22:08 - Sep 16 with 704 viewsGirthyguy

Stop buying illegal drugs on 10:32 - Sep 16 by monytowbray

SPOILER: It is the gangs that are the problem, not the drugs.

I think this topic has been done to death on here and there's already enough responses above that summarise how the war on drugs is a waste of money failing the tax payer (Millions spent every year failing to tackle the problem), addicts (punishment over treatment), recreational users (punishment for being a perfectly fine citizen and risks around no regulations, non users (who may get caught up in drug fund related theft) and the youth (who get caught up in drug trafficking and become property to the gangs).

Booze is worse than all drugs combined, if it were invented yesterday it would be outright banned as a Class A. I want to live in a hypothetical world where all pubs are banned and replaced with "coffee" shops. Would be a much more pleasant evening out for punters, hospitality staff, emergency services and everyone in between. When was the last time you saw a stoned person get black out high and cause a fight?

I agree that alcohol is probably worse. From experience I much prefer in my younger days to go to all night rave on ecstasy loving everyone and everything chatting to randoms hugging etc. When you go out drinking you always end up seeing loads of massive wangs thinking they are so ard they can take on the world and causing fights its really pathetic.
Stop buying illegal drugs on 09:39 - Sep 17 with 611 viewschicoazul

Stop buying illegal drugs on 22:08 - Sep 16 by Girthyguy

I agree that alcohol is probably worse. From experience I much prefer in my younger days to go to all night rave on ecstasy loving everyone and everything chatting to randoms hugging etc. When you go out drinking you always end up seeing loads of massive wangs thinking they are so ard they can take on the world and causing fights its really pathetic.

All I would like, is for people to stop buying illegal drugs. It's that simple. I know this animates certain people like hardly anything else for reasons who can guess, but that's all I really say. If you buy drugs you contribute to the awful situations outlined in the video I linked to.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Stop buying illegal drugs on 09:54 - Sep 17 with 598 viewsHerbivore

Stop buying illegal drugs on 09:39 - Sep 17 by chicoazul

All I would like, is for people to stop buying illegal drugs. It's that simple. I know this animates certain people like hardly anything else for reasons who can guess, but that's all I really say. If you buy drugs you contribute to the awful situations outlined in the video I linked to.

We really need to get you working in a drug and alcohol service. I'm sure you telling addicts to stop buying drugs because they are contributing to human misery will lead to widespread abstinence in no time.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024