Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Free tickets for the great Labour race to the bottom 13:37 - Sep 23 with 10375 viewshampstead_blue

Labour want to step in and bail out Thomas Cook to the tune of £250m.
Using that as a case study, any private company will just use them as 'lender of last resort'. The state will underwrite everything.....who is going to pay? Anyone who earns a decent wage.....

Labour want to appropriate private school assets and distribute to the other schools.
Join in for the great Labour race to the bottom.........

and the number of scary things under the bed gets bigger and bigger.

Oh, no point in posting 'and the tories are worse'......try and offer a reasoned and sensible argument for the above.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Free tickets for the great Labour race to the bottom on 18:47 - Sep 24 with 435 viewsChurchman

Free tickets for the great Labour race to the bottom on 14:46 - Sep 24 by BrixtonBlue

Gordon Brown caused the global financial crash? Blimey, that's some going.

No, of course he didn’t. But he and his govt policies ensured we felt the worst of it. If the proper regulation of banks hadn’t been ripped up and Brown and co had not been so infatuated with the bankers, I believe the crisis would not have been anywhere as deep for UK banks. Add in mammoth spending on goodness knows what and the result was letting in the tories - the worst possible outcome.
[Post edited 24 Sep 2019 18:50]
Free tickets for the great Labour race to the bottom on 19:55 - Sep 24 with 401 viewsBrixtonBlue

Free tickets for the great Labour race to the bottom on 18:17 - Sep 24 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

I have. Footers commented that the banks had previously been bailed out. I noted that the situations were completely different, you then replied ‘Yeah, the Tories were best mates with a lot of bankers’

EDIT: not really sure how you can claim otherwise but I see you still are, never change Dollers
[Post edited 24 Sep 2019 18:18]

Well you clearly didn't read it properly, because you've misquoted me. I didn't say "Yeah, the Tories WERE best mates with a lot of bankers" I said, "Yeah the Tories ARE best mates with a lot of the bankers."

I don't know if you deliberately changed that word to try and make it look like I was talking about back then or have just made an error. I suspect the former.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Free tickets for the great Labour race to the bottom on 20:09 - Sep 24 with 388 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Free tickets for the great Labour race to the bottom on 19:55 - Sep 24 by BrixtonBlue

Well you clearly didn't read it properly, because you've misquoted me. I didn't say "Yeah, the Tories WERE best mates with a lot of bankers" I said, "Yeah the Tories ARE best mates with a lot of the bankers."

I don't know if you deliberately changed that word to try and make it look like I was talking about back then or have just made an error. I suspect the former.

It was an error - I was typing on my phone and find copying and pasting fiddly so typed it freehand. Clearly I mis-typed a word

Not that hard to admit making a mistake, is it?
[Post edited 24 Sep 2019 20:13]

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Free tickets for the great Labour race to the bottom on 20:17 - Sep 24 with 369 viewsBrixtonBlue

Free tickets for the great Labour race to the bottom on 20:09 - Sep 24 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

It was an error - I was typing on my phone and find copying and pasting fiddly so typed it freehand. Clearly I mis-typed a word

Not that hard to admit making a mistake, is it?
[Post edited 24 Sep 2019 20:13]

Not at all, well done you.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024