Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ipswich record after a international break 10:01 - Oct 14 with 1552 viewsTommyparker

Not since a 2-0 home win against Millwall in 2014 have they claimed 3 points off the back of one. Since then they have P19 W 0 D 9 L 10.
Over the last 10 seasons the club's record after a international breaks.
P 35 W 4 D 13 L 18.
Ipswich record after a international break on 11:08 - Oct 14 with 1431 viewsOsborneOneNil

And we are on Sky.

Double bad..
Ipswich record after a international break on 11:19 - Oct 14 with 1404 viewsGirthyguy

Ipswich record after a international break on 11:08 - Oct 14 by OsborneOneNil

And we are on Sky.

Double bad..

2 birds with 1 stone then I think.
Ipswich record after a international break on 11:54 - Oct 14 with 1350 viewsOsborneOneNil

Ipswich record after a international break on 11:19 - Oct 14 by Girthyguy

2 birds with 1 stone then I think.

Yeah, let's have it.
Ipswich record after a international break on 12:10 - Oct 14 with 1311 viewsSuperblue95

Christ. I knew we had a dodgy record after international breaks but I had no idea it was that bad. That’s shocking

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Ipswich record after a international break on 12:31 - Oct 14 with 1263 viewsPremierBlue

that equals 0.714 points per game. It is very bad, but what is the overall average for the same period in comparison?

What may be the cause of this, bad routines? Unprepared players? Just happy or unhappy to be back? Lack of focus and interest? More partying than the opponents? Is it fitness issue or mental/motivational issue?
Ipswich record after a international break on 12:57 - Oct 14 with 1208 viewsChurchman

Ipswich record after a international break on 12:31 - Oct 14 by PremierBlue

that equals 0.714 points per game. It is very bad, but what is the overall average for the same period in comparison?

What may be the cause of this, bad routines? Unprepared players? Just happy or unhappy to be back? Lack of focus and interest? More partying than the opponents? Is it fitness issue or mental/motivational issue?

Maybe it’s because bar a couple of seasons we have been largely awful in the last 10 years, often worse in the first half of the season too.
Ipswich record after a international break on 13:23 - Oct 14 with 1169 viewsPremierBlue

Ipswich record after a international break on 12:57 - Oct 14 by Churchman

Maybe it’s because bar a couple of seasons we have been largely awful in the last 10 years, often worse in the first half of the season too.

yes, but not as bad as 0.714 points per game have we? Stats pls someone...
Ipswich record after a international break on 13:39 - Oct 14 with 1106 viewsHerbivore

Ipswich record after a international break on 11:08 - Oct 14 by OsborneOneNil

And we are on Sky.

Double bad..

A negative plus a negative equals a positive. Nailed on to pick up the win.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

Ipswich record after a international break on 13:41 - Oct 14 with 1102 viewsSuperblue95

Ipswich record after a international break on 13:23 - Oct 14 by PremierBlue

yes, but not as bad as 0.714 points per game have we? Stats pls someone...

If we had been averaging 0.7 points a game for a decade then the next time we had a pre season win over somebody like Sudbury it would be seen as a giant killing

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Ipswich record after a international break on 08:59 - Oct 15 with 854 viewsOsborneOneNil

Ipswich record after a international break on 13:39 - Oct 14 by Herbivore

A negative plus a negative equals a positive. Nailed on to pick up the win.

Like your positive thinking. Let’s go with that!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024