Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has Russell Osman contacted the FA yet 09:59 - Oct 15 with 1532 viewsBluefish

To ask for a finders fee?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Has Russell Osman contacted the FA yet on 10:02 - Oct 15 with 1546 viewsbluewein

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Has Russell Osman contacted the FA yet on 10:50 - Oct 15 with 1443 viewsBluefish

Has Russell Osman contacted the FA yet on 10:02 - Oct 15 by bluewein

As I have said before though, that means no manager has ever found a player or deserves credit for signing them. All players are recommended from somewhere for a manager to look at, the manager then decides to sign them. Mick pulled off one of the best signings in football.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2019 10:50]

Has Russell Osman contacted the FA yet on 10:55 - Oct 15 with 1431 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Has Russell Osman contacted the FA yet on 10:50 - Oct 15 by Bluefish

As I have said before though, that means no manager has ever found a player or deserves credit for signing them. All players are recommended from somewhere for a manager to look at, the manager then decides to sign them. Mick pulled off one of the best signings in football.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2019 10:50]

I think we are missing the point here.

The credit for Mings career doesnt lie with Russel, Toby or Mick....

......the credit lies with Mings.

Given his talent and attitude, Mings would have found a way back into football without ever having met those three.

Yes, those three deserve credit from Ipswich, and a little from Mings. But he forged his own career.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Has Russell Osman contacted the FA yet on 11:05 - Oct 15 with 1397 viewsBluefish

Has Russell Osman contacted the FA yet on 10:55 - Oct 15 by Marshalls_Mullet

Given his talent and attitude, Mings would have found a way back into football without ever having met those three.

Yes, those three deserve credit from Ipswich, and a little from Mings. But he forged his own career.

Ah ok so no managers and no scouts deserve credit either.

Has Russell Osman contacted the FA yet on 11:10 - Oct 15 with 1381 viewsSE1blue

Has Russell Osman contacted the FA yet on 11:05 - Oct 15 by Bluefish

I don’t think they’ve gone back quite far enough.

The true credit for Mings career belongs to Adam and Eve.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Has Russell Osman contacted the FA yet on 12:28 - Oct 16 with 1171 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Has Russell Osman contacted the FA yet on 11:05 - Oct 15 by Bluefish

Kindly read my post, you will then realise that your response is nonsense.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Has Russell Osman contacted the FA yet on 13:20 - Oct 16 with 1092 viewsDeano69

Has Russell Osman contacted the FA yet on 10:55 - Oct 15 by Marshalls_Mullet

I am surprised you fully believe that. Loads of talented kids and teenagers drop out of football (99% I suspect). You still need to be spotted or have the ear/eye of the right person.

Not what you know, but who you know, still very much alive on the football world.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Has Russell Osman contacted the FA yet on 14:58 - Oct 16 with 1023 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Has Russell Osman contacted the FA yet on 13:20 - Oct 16 by Deano69

I am surprised you fully believe that. Loads of talented kids and teenagers drop out of football (99% I suspect). You still need to be spotted or have the ear/eye of the right person.

Not what you know, but who you know, still very much alive on the football world.

I think Mings would have still made the grade. He deserves the majority of the credit for what he has achieved.

Login to get fewer ads

Has Russell Osman contacted the FA yet on 15:08 - Oct 16 with 1010 viewsitfcjoe

Has Russell Osman contacted the FA yet on 14:58 - Oct 16 by Marshalls_Mullet

I think Mings would have still made the grade. He deserves the majority of the credit for what he has achieved.

The fact he'd fallen so low indicates it was pretty unlikely he'd have come back from there.

Clearly a smart guy, had his career kicked off quicker with mortgage advising may have seen him drop to lower levels in non league as he had to fit it around work etc. He was basically past last chance saloon

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Has Russell Osman contacted the FA yet on 15:44 - Oct 16 with 980 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Has Russell Osman contacted the FA yet on 15:08 - Oct 16 by itfcjoe

The fact he'd fallen so low indicates it was pretty unlikely he'd have come back from there.

Clearly a smart guy, had his career kicked off quicker with mortgage advising may have seen him drop to lower levels in non league as he had to fit it around work etc. He was basically past last chance saloon

As I said, Osman and Mick deserve some credit, but I dont they were the only people noticing his form.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024