Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Heard at Paddington where there are hoards of remainers turning up 11:32 - Oct 19 with 1738 viewsgiant_stow

For the march: '12 days, you've only got 12 days' sung by Chelsea fans turning up for their game. The wvnkers! Wonder if it's gets spicy in the way home after beer..

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Heard at Paddington where there are hoards of remainers turning up on 11:41 - Oct 19 with 1687 viewsgiant_stow

Outside smoking and they're getting barracked now 'muggy cants' apparently. I predict a riot.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Heard at Paddington where there are hoards of remainers turning up on 11:58 - Oct 19 with 1626 viewsFixed_It

That just about sums up the intellectual level of your average Leaver!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Heard at Paddington where there are hoards of remainers turning up on 13:35 - Oct 19 with 1513 viewsfactual_blue

Heard at Paddington where there are hoards of remainers turning up on 11:58 - Oct 19 by Fixed_It

It sounds several notches above that, to be honest.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Heard at Paddington where there are hoards of remainers turning up on 14:00 - Oct 19 with 1456 viewstrueblue1970

Heard at Paddington where there are hoards of remainers turning up on 11:58 - Oct 19 by Fixed_It

Not heard that before
Heard at Paddington where there are hoards of remainers turning up on 14:57 - Oct 19 with 1374 viewsbournemouthblue

Given Chelsea's far right connections it's no surprise they are pro-leave

Where do Chelsea's tradition fanbase come from, it can't be Chelsea surely?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Heard at Paddington where there are hoards of remainers turning up on 15:59 - Oct 19 with 1299 viewsWeWereZombies

Heard at Paddington where there are hoards of remainers turning up on 14:57 - Oct 19 by bournemouthblue

Given Chelsea's far right connections it's no surprise they are pro-leave

Where do Chelsea's tradition fanbase come from, it can't be Chelsea surely?

Minsk...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Heard at Paddington where there are hoards of remainers turning up on 16:01 - Oct 19 with 1297 viewsRadlett_blue

This is probably a more accurate estimate:

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Heard at Paddington where there are hoards of remainers turning up on 17:10 - Oct 19 with 1223 viewsWeWereZombies

Heard at Paddington where there are hoards of remainers turning up on 16:01 - Oct 19 by Radlett_blue

23 Heddon Street is less than a mile from Paddington as it happens.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Login to get fewer ads

Heard at Paddington where there are hoards of remainers turning up on 18:58 - Oct 19 with 1104 viewsvilanovablue

Heard at Paddington where there are hoards of remainers turning up on 16:01 - Oct 19 by Radlett_blue

One of my fave Bowie tracks, it was cold and it rained so I felt like an actor...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024