Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwood 22:30 - Oct 26 with 1325 viewsFixed_It

Good to have him back. Took his goals well and works well with Jackson alongside him.

Also noticed his hair transplant seems to be working!!!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Norwood on 23:16 - Oct 26 with 1250 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Norwood on 23:17 - Oct 26 with 1248 viewsCoco

It’s his energy that we’ve missed. That never say die attitude really sets the tempo. Hustling and chasing everything setting the standard for the rest of them I haven’t fully appreciated until now.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Norwood on 23:21 - Oct 26 with 1241 viewslinhdi

Norwood on 23:17 - Oct 26 by Coco

It’s his energy that we’ve missed. That never say die attitude really sets the tempo. Hustling and chasing everything setting the standard for the rest of them I haven’t fully appreciated until now.

I caught the goals in Quest - a rather better view than the live stadium experience. Norwood is probably our most important player, he seems to galvanize the team. And took his goals so well.

Jackson was fabulous today - his assist for goal no 1 was top class, and he became unplayable after his assist for the second.

It was a grubby win, but we soaked up Southend's new-found energy very well.
Norwood on 23:30 - Oct 26 with 1209 viewsBLUEBEAT

Jackson’s assists have been very decent - some real quality ones.

I do wonder how the front two will fare with Freddie Sears bombing down the wings and getting involved upfront when he is back in the fold...

Poll: W or W

Norwood on 00:55 - Oct 27 with 1125 viewsbritbiker

Surprised how quick Norwood was today bearing in mind he has only just had his nads tweeked.

Jackson got ahead of the defender so many times today. His pace is a big plus when used properly.
Norwood on 07:45 - Oct 27 with 951 viewsDubtractor

He is the player we missed most in the 2 defeats IMO.

We badly lacked a presence and focal point up front, especially against Rotherham where Keane was woeful.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024