Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Love labour's housing promises, but 08:11 - Nov 21 with 2374 viewsgiant_stow

Why not nationalise the house builders to make this all happen more quickly?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Love labour's housing promises, but on 10:58 - Nov 21 with 287 viewsjontysnut

Love labour's housing promises, but on 09:11 - Nov 21 by hampstead_blue

After all they do know how to run almost everything else!

Free house sir?

It's communism, like free broadband. As suggested by those rabid Marxists the Brexit Party

"Invest in digital infrastructure — now a vital personal utility — to provide free base level domestic broadband for everyone and free Wi-Fi on all public transport"
Love labour's housing promises, but on 12:10 - Nov 21 with 253 viewslowhouseblue

Love labour's housing promises, but on 09:57 - Nov 21 by giant_stow

I wouldn't have thought a state owned company would be better at anything - more that it could do it cheaper by not having to serve profit to shareholders or pay huge excutive salaries. If their goal was changed from making profit to building the maximum number of houses possible, that mgiht open up the land bansk too. Maybe that's simpleton thinking - i accept this is possible!

so it's then a question of whether or not the private builder is sufficiently more efficient relative to a state builder to justify their profit.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024