Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Postal voting 21:58 - Nov 25 with 1416 viewsPerublue

I have looked all over but can find any confirmation on this even on official sites.
Anyone who has done this ,do you know if you get confirmation that your vote actually reached it's destination and on time especially coming from countries that have slow and unreliable postal services ? I am guessing the answer is a no as it's well....a secret ballot and there is easily a chance of it becoming not so secret.
Well established express courier services are the way to go i guess to be sure.

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

Postal voting on 22:42 - Nov 25 with 1376 viewsWacko

Can't you do proxy? Much easier, you just email a form to your election authority and get a family member to vote for you.

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Postal voting on 22:59 - Nov 25 with 1359 viewsPerublue

Postal voting on 22:42 - Nov 25 by Wacko

Can't you do proxy? Much easier, you just email a form to your election authority and get a family member to vote for you.

Sadly no,not an option i would use currently....I have the postal side of things all set up and registered in time and it winging it's way to me....it's just knowing it would be getting back there and in time are the two things outstanding.
I have a feeling visiting the British embassy in whatever country you where in was the way it used to be done,i quite like the sound of that ... all very community moment ,but i guess no use to anyone outside whatever City it was based in.

Postal voting on 23:04 - Nov 25 with 1354 viewsbluelagos

I have never had a confirmation other than an email telling me my application has been accepted. Nothing to confirm my actual vote made it.

Papers should be out very soon.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Postal voting on 23:12 - Nov 25 with 1343 viewsPerublue

Postal voting on 23:04 - Nov 25 by bluelagos

I have never had a confirmation other than an email telling me my application has been accepted. Nothing to confirm my actual vote made it.

Papers should be out very soon.

Thanks mate ...for me, with that from you,of all people,that confirms what i was thinking was the case....and yes you can take that as a compliment
I will just imagine my vote made it on time and made a difference no matter how small and that i also "exist" once again in the eyes of various people including myself.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2019 23:13]

Postal voting on 23:17 - Nov 25 with 1330 viewsbluelagos

Postal voting on 23:12 - Nov 25 by Perublue

Thanks mate ...for me, with that from you,of all people,that confirms what i was thinking was the case....and yes you can take that as a compliment
I will just imagine my vote made it on time and made a difference no matter how small and that i also "exist" once again in the eyes of various people including myself.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2019 23:13]

More importantly, what you doing in Peru?

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Postal voting on 23:36 - Nov 25 with 1323 viewsPerublue

Postal voting on 23:17 - Nov 25 by bluelagos

More importantly, what you doing in Peru?

Came here to see if i could try and grab some sexy time with one of the Peru 2,or even both....but they let them out before i got here and became insta celebs,to be fair i'm so rough even they would've turned me down

The above may not be true.

In reality i am currently exiled here through a run of bad luck and current immigration rules not allowing our family to live together in the UK.

Postal voting on 00:34 - Nov 26 with 1296 viewsSwansea_Blue

Postal voting on 23:36 - Nov 25 by Perublue

Came here to see if i could try and grab some sexy time with one of the Peru 2,or even both....but they let them out before i got here and became insta celebs,to be fair i'm so rough even they would've turned me down

The above may not be true.

In reality i am currently exiled here through a run of bad luck and current immigration rules not allowing our family to live together in the UK.

I hate our government, with a passion. We’ve the least family friendly immigration policy of any developed country apparently. I hope for yours and your family’s sake we get a change of govt soon, but even if we do you’re not missing much here.

I used to do a bit of work out in Huaraz and the Cordillera Blanca. Lovely country.

And no, you never get confirmation postal votes been received.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2019 0:36]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Postal voting on 11:34 - Nov 26 with 1192 viewsWeWereZombies

Postal voting on 00:34 - Nov 26 by Swansea_Blue

I hate our government, with a passion. We’ve the least family friendly immigration policy of any developed country apparently. I hope for yours and your family’s sake we get a change of govt soon, but even if we do you’re not missing much here.

I used to do a bit of work out in Huaraz and the Cordillera Blanca. Lovely country.

And no, you never get confirmation postal votes been received.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2019 0:36]

Has the immigration criteria tightened up in the last, say, ten years? Corresponding to Theresa May being Home Secretary? Over the last couple of years I have been made aware of friends who cannot get back into the United Kingdom or who have had to bend their lives a bit out of shape to stay.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Login to get fewer ads

Postal voting on 12:34 - Nov 26 with 1176 viewsbalticblue

I submitted my postal vote and got email confirmation that this had been accepted, but no, nothing for the actual vote itself. They accept them until 10pm on December 12th, so you should be fine. Not sure why I bother though, would take a seismic shift for anything to change in my constituency!
Postal voting on 13:05 - Nov 26 with 1146 viewsEly_Blue

Postal voting on 22:59 - Nov 25 by Perublue

Sadly no,not an option i would use currently....I have the postal side of things all set up and registered in time and it winging it's way to me....it's just knowing it would be getting back there and in time are the two things outstanding.
I have a feeling visiting the British embassy in whatever country you where in was the way it used to be done,i quite like the sound of that ... all very community moment ,but i guess no use to anyone outside whatever City it was based in.

You could always send your vote to someone in the uk that you trust to deliver the postal vote either in person to the local council office or to the polling station on the day

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024