Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So who’s up for a second referendum then? 09:24 - Dec 13 with 336 viewsMJallday

Anyone?

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

So who’s up for a second referendum then? on 09:24 - Dec 13 with 335 viewsSwansea_Blue

In Scotland, hell yeah. Almost makes me want to turn Scottish

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

So who’s up for a second referendum then? on 09:26 - Dec 13 with 320 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

So who’s up for a second referendum then? on 09:24 - Dec 13 by Swansea_Blue

If they open the vote to south of the border they'll get independence

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

So who’s up for a second referendum then? on 09:27 - Dec 13 with 315 viewsMJallday

Scotland Indy is now a really interesting question

The snp are now the most powerful they’ve ever been. But if Boris chose to he could stamp them out for the next 5 years . Wonder what sturgeon will do..

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

So who’s up for a second referendum then? on 09:27 - Dec 13 with 315 viewsWeWereZombies

We may not need one in Scotland, I can see Westminster just being ignored and a pervasive mission creep gaining independence by default.

Going to be a long road back into Europe though - will Scotland or Ipswich Town get there first?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

So who’s up for a second referendum then? on 09:30 - Dec 13 with 284 viewsGeoffSentence

I can pretty much guarantee that you are related to Kenneth McAlpine first King of the Scots. It's pretty tenuous but based on the fact that if you go back far enough we are all related. I think that should be good enough, make your application for a Scottish passport now.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024