Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh no, what a cheek to deface such an image of godliness. 17:00 - Dec 23 with 917 viewshampstead_blue

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50892046

I was surprised it's only been 7 vandal attacks since Oct, not more.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2019 17:06]

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Oh no, what a cheek to deface such an image of godliness. on 17:21 - Dec 23 with 823 viewsBackToRussia

Go on, why?

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Oh no, what a cheek to deface such an image of godliness. on 17:30 - Dec 23 with 801 viewshampstead_blue

Oh no, what a cheek to deface such an image of godliness. on 17:21 - Dec 23 by BackToRussia

Go on, why?

It's the happy police again.
Move along dear.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Oh no, what a cheek to deface such an image of godliness. on 17:40 - Dec 23 with 771 viewsSwansea_Blue

That’s a bit bizarre. Is it just because he invested in a rival club? Seems petty to me.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Oh no, what a cheek to deface such an image of godliness. on 17:59 - Dec 23 with 743 viewsmonty_radio

He was obviously their rival's bogeyman

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Oh no, what a cheek to deface such an image of godliness. on 18:26 - Dec 23 with 714 viewsSwansea_Blue

Oh no, what a cheek to deface such an image of godliness. on 17:59 - Dec 23 by monty_radio

He was obviously their rival's bogeyman

Snot funny for Malmo though

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Oh no, what a cheek to deface such an image of godliness. on 18:37 - Dec 23 with 700 viewsNthQldITFC

Oh no, what a cheek to deface such an image of godliness. on 18:26 - Dec 23 by Swansea_Blue

Snot funny for Malmo though

Who nose what they really think of it.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Oh no, what a cheek to deface such an image of godliness. on 21:27 - Dec 23 with 607 viewsBackToRussia

Oh no, what a cheek to deface such an image of godliness. on 17:30 - Dec 23 by hampstead_blue

It's the happy police again.
Move along dear.

Deranged.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024