Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anybody using or waiting on people using East Coast Main Line.... 18:24 - Dec 23 with 765 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

.......suicide at Peterborough.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Anybody using or waiting on people using East Coast Main Line.... on 18:41 - Dec 23 with 743 viewsSwansea_Blue

Fk. That’ll be someone’s family, friend, colleague. Not that there’s ever a good time, but at this time of year too. Poor sod.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Anybody using or waiting on people using East Coast Main Line.... on 19:56 - Dec 23 with 674 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Anybody using or waiting on people using East Coast Main Line.... on 18:41 - Dec 23 by Swansea_Blue

Fk. That’ll be someone’s family, friend, colleague. Not that there’s ever a good time, but at this time of year too. Poor sod.

I know... too much !!

Edit... only posted as my mother was/is currently held up in Doncaster and other people may be expecting family.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2019 19:58]

Anybody using or waiting on people using East Coast Main Line.... on 20:08 - Dec 23 with 656 viewsJ2BLUE

Anybody using or waiting on people using East Coast Main Line.... on 18:41 - Dec 23 by Swansea_Blue

This is a hard time of year for a lot of people. Bombarded from all sides with images of a big happy family Christmas.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anybody using or waiting on people using East Coast Main Line.... on 20:13 - Dec 23 with 650 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Anybody using or waiting on people using East Coast Main Line.... on 20:08 - Dec 23 by J2BLUE

This is a hard time of year for a lot of people. Bombarded from all sides with images of a big happy family Christmas.

I had a somewhat amusing time watching the faces of misery in the supermarket today ..... it is hard work having fun nowadays it seems. People seemed to be either totally stressed out or, like me, quietly bemused.

Anybody using or waiting on people using East Coast Main Line.... on 20:49 - Dec 23 with 591 viewsgiant_stow

Anybody using or waiting on people using East Coast Main Line.... on 20:13 - Dec 23 by BanksterDebtSlave

I had a somewhat amusing time watching the faces of misery in the supermarket today ..... it is hard work having fun nowadays it seems. People seemed to be either totally stressed out or, like me, quietly bemused.

You should have seen my face on the m11 earlier (as i was parked up snoking a fag on the carriage way)

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Anybody using or waiting on people using East Coast Main Line.... on 00:31 - Dec 24 with 483 viewsfactual_blue

Anybody using or waiting on people using East Coast Main Line.... on 20:49 - Dec 23 by giant_stow

You should have seen my face on the m11 earlier (as i was parked up snoking a fag on the carriage way)

I think you were lucky to avoid being arrested for a public decency offence is you were 'snoking a fag' on the M11.

I presume 'snoking a fag' is some sort of sordid euphemism.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Anybody using or waiting on people using East Coast Main Line.... on 01:03 - Dec 24 with 469 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Anybody using or waiting on people using East Coast Main Line.... on 20:49 - Dec 23 by giant_stow

The M25 just now at about 22:30 was a pure joy....but I was just driving and not fag snoking!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024