Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I was ready to believe in Father Christmas when it looked like 21:17 - Dec 27 with 862 viewsBluefish

PR Paul was off

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

I was ready to believe in Father Christmas when it looked like (n/t) on 21:33 - Dec 27 with 832 viewsFixed_It

[Post edited 27 Dec 2019 21:34]

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

I was ready to believe in Father Christmas when it looked like on 22:36 - Dec 27 with 758 viewsmrshallisfit

Is that the best you can do? I'd just not bother.
I was ready to believe in Father Christmas when it looked like on 23:34 - Dec 27 with 712 viewsMrTown

A more balanced approach I think you’d getting some positives responses. Many people are rightly questioning some of Lamberts decisions at the moment.

Think even a most devoted ‘Lambert Our’ leader would be bored of reading your threads by now.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2019 23:35]

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

I was ready to believe in Father Christmas when it looked like on 06:19 - Dec 28 with 592 viewsBluefish

I was ready to believe in Father Christmas when it looked like on 23:34 - Dec 27 by MrTown

A more balanced approach I think you’d getting some positives responses. Many people are rightly questioning some of Lamberts decisions at the moment.

Think even a most devoted ‘Lambert Our’ leader would be bored of reading your threads by now.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2019 23:35]

Couple of weeks ago you were saying the whole idea of questioning Lambert was ridiculous so you are changing your tune pretty fast. Give another week and I reckon you will be holding up PRP OUT banners

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

I was ready to believe in Father Christmas when it looked like on 07:19 - Dec 28 with 548 viewsPositivelyPortman

Get a life ffs.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024