Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Coming to Wycombe on New Year's Day? 18:01 - Dec 30 with 5024 viewsbarmaidalex

Coming to Wycombe on Wednesday? The ‘away fans’ pub is The White Horse, on the main A40 West Wycombe Road between the town centre and the ground. (Satnav postcode HP11 2LR). Plenty of lagers (at pub prices), pool and Brighton v Chelsea on TV.. 'Exotic dancers’ from lunchtime — (‘usual’ £1 in the pot if you watch) + lap dances if you want them (£20). Some car parking, more nearby — about 25 minutes from the ground at a brisk walk — or plenty of taxis locally. More details @ babewatchwycombe.com. No admission charge. Sorry, no under 18’s!
Coming to Wycombe on New Year's Day? on 17:59 - Dec 31 with 1043 viewsbarmaidalex

Coming to Wycombe on New Year's Day? on 15:42 - Dec 31 by noggin

If the barmaids have your attitude, I doubt many will come in.

There's no attitude. Simply that someone who says that they've lived locally for 26 years and never been inside the place feels free to rubbish it. And the offer of a free pint seemed pretty good to me!
Coming to Wycombe on New Year's Day? on 08:29 - Jan 1 with 931 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Coming to Wycombe on New Year's Day? on 14:45 - Dec 31 by barmaidalex

You're confusing the White Horse with the long closed 'Halfway House' which was on the other side of Wycombe and unsurprisingly is now a block of flats!. The licensed capacity for the White Horse is for 180 people, which should give you a clue. And there is a big pole dancing stage, a separate lap dance area and, at the other end of the open plan bar a pool table and access to the smoing area,

I’m not. I’m a student in Wycombe.

I know exactly the place you’re referring to (advertising effectively) and it really is being made out as better than it is. Which is understandable on your part.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Coming to Wycombe on New Year's Day? on 09:10 - Jan 1 with 899 viewsWallingford_Boy

Coming to Wycombe on New Year's Day? on 17:59 - Dec 31 by barmaidalex

There's no attitude. Simply that someone who says that they've lived locally for 26 years and never been inside the place feels free to rubbish it. And the offer of a free pint seemed pretty good to me!

Don't worry love, I'll be there

And do you sell crisps?

RIP Sir Bobby

Coming to Wycombe on New Year's Day? on 11:22 - Jan 1 with 827 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Coming to Wycombe on New Year's Day? on 09:10 - Jan 1 by Wallingford_Boy

Don't worry love, I'll be there

And do you sell crisps?

Just pork scratchings I think...

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Coming to Wycombe on New Year's Day? on 11:31 - Jan 1 with 822 viewsBluebell

Coming to Wycombe on New Year's Day? on 14:45 - Dec 31 by barmaidalex

You're confusing the White Horse with the long closed 'Halfway House' which was on the other side of Wycombe and unsurprisingly is now a block of flats!. The licensed capacity for the White Horse is for 180 people, which should give you a clue. And there is a big pole dancing stage, a separate lap dance area and, at the other end of the open plan bar a pool table and access to the smoing area,

'access to the smoing area'

Anybody fancy a smo?
Coming to Wycombe on New Year's Day? on 11:38 - Jan 1 with 816 viewsbournemouthblue

Who's giving this a crack today then? Keep us updated

I'm expecting some comedy TripAdvisor reports later tonight

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Coming to Wycombe on New Year's Day? on 10:44 - Jan 2 with 745 viewsbarmaidalex

Coming to Wycombe on New Year's Day? on 11:38 - Jan 1 by bournemouthblue

Who's giving this a crack today then? Keep us updated

I'm expecting some comedy TripAdvisor reports later tonight

Have a look at The Sun to-day. Better than Trip Advisor!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024