Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norris 19:32 - Jan 1 with 818 viewsFrimleyBlue

There has to be something in that loan contract regarding minutes.

He is a terrible keeper isn't he. I noticed on every floating freekick he would start making run towards the edge of the box. His judgement was way off.

Granted as always I've not been at games this season and can only go by highlights and games on TV like today. But from what I have seen of Holy and Norris there's only 1 who should be starting.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Norris on 19:41 - Jan 1 with 767 viewsdavblue

He's not a terrible keeper, he's made 2 bad judgement calls in the last 2 games but he's a good keeper.
Norris on 19:46 - Jan 1 with 726 viewsMaySixth

Agree on the contract.

Don't think he is a terrible keeper, just one who's confidence isn't great at the moment and it's hampering his decision making.

Holy must given a chance soon surely.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Norris on 19:49 - Jan 1 with 708 viewsglasso

Based purely on knowledge gained from playing Football Manager, I wonder if we have some deal where we pay more if he doesn't play than if he does, so it's a financial decision? They have a thing on there where you can offer to pay 100% of the player's wages if he plays and, say, 120% of his wages if he doesn't play. No idea how realistic that is, though...
Norris on 21:15 - Jan 1 with 551 viewsPJH

Norris on 19:41 - Jan 1 by davblue

He's not a terrible keeper, he's made 2 bad judgement calls in the last 2 games but he's a good keeper.

I think that is about right.

Up until the Lincoln game I thought that although there was very little to choose between the two keepers I thought Norris was slightly the better one but he has certainly made a couple of wrong decisions in the last two games.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024