Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Right, time to put all the frustrations to one side and get behind the team 08:33 - Jan 11 with 935 viewsSteve_M

Lambert isn’t going to get sacked before the Summer now no matter how critical fans are. We need to go up this season or we’ll be down here for years as Evans trims his spending to match his ambitions.

We need three points today and we need the support shown at the back end of last season. We also need Lambert to get some continuity into the team but we can’t do much about that.

COYFB

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Right, time to put all the frustrations to one side and get behind the team on 08:38 - Jan 11 with 914 viewsgroovyASH

I think by and large the fans have stuck with the team before every game in this run.

Poll: Will you renew your season ticket when Evans does the annual end of season beg?

Right, time to put all the frustrations to one side and get behind the team on 08:41 - Jan 11 with 902 viewsPecker

I think the fans have been behind the lads all season, just critical of PL rotation and tactics. Agree though, now is the time for a major push and put some space between us and the rest. We need to get behind the team from now until the end of the season.
Right, time to put all the frustrations to one side and get behind the team on 08:48 - Jan 11 with 889 viewsChrisd

I keep reading this request by fans on here, on twitter or on YouTube but the team and management can’t say they haven’t been backed. Home attendences up on average and away allocations sold out, not sure we can do much more? My question would be what are our manager and players doing? They aren’t keeping up their end of the bargain. The fans can’t do their jobs for them on the pitch, it’s about time they stepped up to the plate far more than they are doing instead of talking about it.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Right, time to put all the frustrations to one side and get behind the team on 09:31 - Jan 11 with 840 viewsbobbyramsey

If only fans loyalty equalled points eh?

It doesn't matter how "behind the boys" we get it doesn't seem to make any difference.

If fan loyalty DID equal points we'd be nearly home and hosed by now...but.....

There is no lack of support, the problems lie elsewhere.....
[Post edited 11 Jan 2020 9:33]
Right, time to put all the frustrations to one side and get behind the team on 09:46 - Jan 11 with 810 viewsr2d2

How much more do you want, blood?
Right, time to put all the frustrations to one side and get behind the team on 09:48 - Jan 11 with 803 viewsHerbivore

Right, time to put all the frustrations to one side and get behind the team on 08:48 - Jan 11 by Chrisd

I keep reading this request by fans on here, on twitter or on YouTube but the team and management can’t say they haven’t been backed. Home attendences up on average and away allocations sold out, not sure we can do much more? My question would be what are our manager and players doing? They aren’t keeping up their end of the bargain. The fans can’t do their jobs for them on the pitch, it’s about time they stepped up to the plate far more than they are doing instead of talking about it.

The atmosphere at PR has been very flat at times this season despite the numbers though. Gillingham game the support was almost as awful as the team performance.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Right, time to put all the frustrations to one side and get behind the team on 10:25 - Jan 11 with 771 viewsChrisd

Right, time to put all the frustrations to one side and get behind the team on 09:48 - Jan 11 by Herbivore

The atmosphere at PR has been very flat at times this season despite the numbers though. Gillingham game the support was almost as awful as the team performance.

Give the fans something to shout about?

Right, time to put all the frustrations to one side and get behind the team on 10:34 - Jan 11 with 758 viewsHerbivore

Right, time to put all the frustrations to one side and get behind the team on 10:25 - Jan 11 by Chrisd

Give the fans something to shout about?

Are you encouraging me to streak?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

Right, time to put all the frustrations to one side and get behind the team on 10:40 - Jan 11 with 745 viewsChrisd

Right, time to put all the frustrations to one side and get behind the team on 10:34 - Jan 11 by Herbivore

Are you encouraging me to streak?

If it helps the cause, you go for it Herbivore. Fingers crossed it might distract the Accrington players, but I'm just concerned that mental image might have a long term impact on our younger fans?!

Right, time to put all the frustrations to one side and get behind the team on 17:12 - Jan 11 with 682 viewsSteve_M

Well, that’s kind of what we did. Smaller crowd and better support but, most importantly, we played well for the most part.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Right, time to put all the frustrations to one side and get behind the team on 17:16 - Jan 11 with 637 viewsBluefish

Thankfully it is clear that Marcus has intervened and told Lambo to get rid of the awful rotation policy and it has had an instant impact

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024