Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just out of interest, an iFollow/Freeview question. 17:03 - Jan 14 with 859 viewstractorian

Which BBC local radio stations can you get in Suffolk via Freeview?

I'm just north of Bristol, but via my TV I can listen to Radio Solent and Dorset, which must be at least 50 miles away. This is one of a number of stations (Wiltshire, Somerset, Cymru, etc) which appear up around Channel 700. It struck me that if you're adjacent to Suffolk, but can't get Radio Suffolk on the radio, and so are paying for iFollow, that you might be able to pick up the broadcasts through Freeview/Freelisten.

Anyone doing so?

Just out of interest, an iFollow/Freeview question. on 17:12 - Jan 14 with 833 viewsSitfcB

Football commentary doesn’t play online whether that’s via a smart speaker, smart phone, TV/Sky/Freeview etc.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Just out of interest, an iFollow/Freeview question. on 17:15 - Jan 14 with 820 viewshampstead_blue

BBC Sounds app gets Radio Suffolk. I'm in Wilts now and use that but also buy the Ifollow radio package.
At the end of the game, ifollow clears and then it's free on Suffolk which is on BBC Sounds.
Hope that's useful.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Just out of interest, an iFollow/Freeview question. on 17:41 - Jan 14 with 784 viewsfactual_blue

Just out of interest, an iFollow/Freeview question. on 17:12 - Jan 14 by SitfcB

Football commentary doesn’t play online whether that’s via a smart speaker, smart phone, TV/Sky/Freeview etc.

Listening to Radio Suffolk commentaries on Freeview is perfectly possible as it's DAB radio, not an online broadcast.

Whether you can get Radio Suffolk Freeview DAB elsewhere in the country is another matter.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Just out of interest, an iFollow/Freeview question. on 17:52 - Jan 14 with 761 viewsEwan_Oozami

Just out of interest, an iFollow/Freeview question. on 17:41 - Jan 14 by factual_blue

Listening to Radio Suffolk commentaries on Freeview is perfectly possible as it's DAB radio, not an online broadcast.

Whether you can get Radio Suffolk Freeview DAB elsewhere in the country is another matter.

The Freeview box acts just like a DAB receiver in this instance, you have to be in range of the DAB transmitter that broadcasts Radio Suffolk - in that respect it's just like the analogue FM signal...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024