Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble 17:36 - Jan 18 with 5698 viewsMrTown

A good performance, great character to turn it around, once again incredibly refreshing to see same system and mainly same personal. Lambert seems to have settled on his idea and philosophy.

Thought Tranmere had a good spell after their goal but predominately I think we did very well especially on a turgid pitch against a relegation scrapping team who had an early lead to hold onto.

Big bollox stuff from Lambert in respect to Norwood but it paid off with his impact off the bench.

COYB!!!!
[Post edited 25 Nov 2020 15:16]

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 08:21 - Jan 19 with 379 viewsHerbivore

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 02:00 - Jan 19 by MrTown

His post was broadly referencing, when we are 5hit everyone just gives the manager pelters, when it’s rosey red we’ll all just ride the wave

Anyway, you’re boring and irrelevant now, and I’ve turned a new leaf. Period.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2020 2:05]

Hopefully this new leaf involves you posting a lot less. There's enough tedious trolls on here and you're not even one of the better ones.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 09:04 - Jan 19 with 361 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Christ, anyone would think you were more interested in us turning it around so you could be proved right and have a pop at people, rather than enjoying the Town getting results

Glad to see this post has been given the response it deserves, from pretty much everyone

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 09:25 - Jan 19 with 337 viewssundaze

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble on 02:00 - Jan 19 by MrTown

His post was broadly referencing, when we are 5hit everyone just gives the manager pelters, when it’s rosey red we’ll all just ride the wave

Anyway, you’re boring and irrelevant now, and I’ve turned a new leaf. Period.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2020 2:05]

Are you turning a new leaf during or after your period?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024