Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blackpool in for Nolan, says Nixon 10:19 - Jan 26 with 3558 viewsSomethingBlue

Not the most outlandish thing I have ever heard but I'd rather keep this squad together now. We're only a couple of injuries from looking nowhere near as well-oiled as we currently do. Get up and then by all means reassess each and every player's situation in the summer.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Blackpool in for Nolan, says Nixon on 15:06 - Jan 26 with 415 viewsHerbivore

Blackpool in for Nolan, says Nixon on 11:03 - Jan 26 by strikalite

I'd want our money back though, if we're looking to bring someone else in then it's something we'll have to do, you can't look at what might happen if we suddenly get a few injuries, with Bishop back and Dozz needing some time too, I think it could happen..

We won't get close to what we paid for him. He cost us £1.25m and I can't see anyone paying that for him. We wouldn't need to replace him but it could free up funds to strengthen elsewhere.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Blackpool in for Nolan, says Nixon on 15:24 - Jan 26 with 389 viewsPJH

Blackpool in for Nolan, says Nixon on 14:05 - Jan 26 by sparks

He's largely tidy, but offers no real threat. Occasionally he puts himself in some nice pockets, but invariably then dribbles back out towards his own goal and lays it off- passing responsibility to someone else to actually make something happen.

I agree, tidy sums him up.

He rarely gives the ball away mostly because he usually gives it to someone about three yards away for them to consider doing something constructive with it.

The season before last he was supposedly one of the best players ion the third division so, if he was, he has gone backwards-like a lot of his passes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024