Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
iFollow 13:34 - Jan 28 with 2172 viewsIPSWICHFANITFC

Quick question that has probably been covered a few times on here before, but is iFollow worth it? Just seen it's £10 to watch the game tonight so I was thinking of doing it if it's worth it.

Poll: If selling Jackson meant getting in a wide man, would you be happy with Garbutt?

iFollow on 13:38 - Jan 28 with 2147 viewstrncbluearmy

Yes
iFollow on 14:07 - Jan 28 with 2094 viewsUB9Blue

iFollow on 13:38 - Jan 28 by trncbluearmy

Yes

I have used it for the first time this season and it has been worth it.

Can be a bit fiddly to set up initially so don't leave it to the one minute before kick off. Once you have created an account the first time it is easier to use thereafter
iFollow on 14:35 - Jan 28 with 2031 viewsitfcbw

Do you get commentary on ifollow?
iFollow on 14:42 - Jan 28 with 2018 viewsFifeITFC

iFollow on 14:35 - Jan 28 by itfcbw

Do you get commentary on ifollow?

Yes, it's the Radio Suffolk commentary

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

iFollow on 14:49 - Jan 28 with 2013 viewsGrief

i think its very good and in fact only £5 when you are out of the country.

what i will say is that there is a time delay on it and if you have score notifications on your phone, they will come in before you see the action
iFollow on 14:52 - Jan 28 with 2007 viewsSouperJim

Watched the Oxford game and will be watching again tonight. The quality is decent and it works well, whether £10 is value for money or not is a matter of opinion I guess.

One small caveat is the website is pretty crap. I've had trouble logging in sometimes (it just goes round in circles) and it's not obvious how to get to the content even once you've logged in and paid (under the ifollow drop down on the club website, click on Next Match). Don't leave it to the last minute. The mobile app works better, but if you want to use a laptop with HDMI out to watch on your TV, you're stuck with the website.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2020 14:54]

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

iFollow on 15:05 - Jan 28 with 1968 viewsIPSWICHFANITFC

iFollow on 14:52 - Jan 28 by SouperJim

Watched the Oxford game and will be watching again tonight. The quality is decent and it works well, whether £10 is value for money or not is a matter of opinion I guess.

One small caveat is the website is pretty crap. I've had trouble logging in sometimes (it just goes round in circles) and it's not obvious how to get to the content even once you've logged in and paid (under the ifollow drop down on the club website, click on Next Match). Don't leave it to the last minute. The mobile app works better, but if you want to use a laptop with HDMI out to watch on your TV, you're stuck with the website.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2020 14:54]

Sounds good enough to me.

Forgive me for maybe asking the obvious, but what do you type in the app store for the mobile app? I tried 'iFollow' but didn't see what could be the app as obvious as I thought it might be.

Poll: If selling Jackson meant getting in a wide man, would you be happy with Garbutt?

iFollow on 15:06 - Jan 28 with 1956 viewsSouperJim

iFollow on 15:05 - Jan 28 by IPSWICHFANITFC

Forgive me for maybe asking the obvious, but what do you type in the app store for the mobile app? I tried 'iFollow' but didn't see what could be the app as obvious as I thought it might be.

It's called "Ipswich Town Official App" on android, I guess the same on iOS?

Login to get fewer ads

iFollow on 15:25 - Jan 28 with 1912 viewsSitfcB

iFollow on 15:05 - Jan 28 by IPSWICHFANITFC

‘Ipswich Town’

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

iFollow on 15:53 - Jan 28 with 1866 viewsThe_Snake

Anyone using ifollow with basic fibre broadband? Only on 4.5 download, not sure if this would cope.
iFollow on 15:59 - Jan 28 with 1857 viewsSouperJim

iFollow on 15:53 - Jan 28 by The_Snake

Anyone using ifollow with basic fibre broadband? Only on 4.5 download, not sure if this would cope.

It *should* cope just fine if you're not using your connection for too much else at the same time...

iFollow on 16:12 - Jan 28 with 1815 viewsWestover

I moved to Portugal recently and I got about twenty matches for 71euro, and I'm very pleased with it I seem to lose picture about once in a match probably because of my wifi but soon get it back.
iFollow on 18:52 - Jan 28 with 1679 viewshector_clifford

Does anybody if you get a full match replay on ifollow.
I've bought a match pass, but I think I'm going to end up missing the first 15 minutes or so.
I was thinking about keeping away from the score, and watching it later, but does anybody know if you can?

Poll: Who is your favourite outfield Town player of the 1978 cup winning team?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024