Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I know no one can give a benefit of leaving Europe... 18:18 - Jan 29 with 899 viewsunstableblue

..... but even if there was one...can it ever repair the damage to my eyes and mind of listening to and watching Farage and his toads shaming our people and country in the European parliament.

Thanks god for those MEPs who acted with some dignity and left with the offer of frienship with out European cousins. Thank god for Ursula.

As for Trump's simpering goal of toadying up to Trump and the US... that's one fecked up country and one weird dangerous leader to forge bonds with... and it really hasn't started very well has it? Middle East peace shame, Huewei, blocking our internet giant tax... etc etc

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

I know no one can give a benefit of leaving Europe... on 18:24 - Jan 29 with 867 viewsHARRY10

Fararge was his usual grinning self when confronted with a barrage of cameras today - though not so cheerful when he learned that most were there to capture a rare photo of him actually attending the Parliament.
I know no one can give a benefit of leaving Europe... on 18:46 - Jan 29 with 805 viewsbrazil1982

Did you write this on a train?
I know no one can give a benefit of leaving Europe... on 18:48 - Jan 29 with 801 viewsunstableblue

I know no one can give a benefit of leaving Europe... on 18:46 - Jan 29 by brazil1982

Did you write this on a train?

Yes - While you looked over my shoulder, breathing heavily

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

I know no one can give a benefit of leaving Europe... on 20:15 - Jan 29 with 696 viewsSwansea_Blue

Spot the predator.

His aggressive protectionist policies are all about America First (and only). Anyone who thinks the US under Trump will be a friend and/or saviour is a fool.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I know no one can give a benefit of leaving Europe... on 07:45 - Jan 30 with 564 viewsBlueBadger

I know no one can give a benefit of leaving Europe... on 18:48 - Jan 29 by unstableblue

Yes - While you looked over my shoulder, breathing heavily

...and ABB fondling your love-spuds?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024