Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wimbledon tickets 10:29 - Jan 30 with 1074 viewsHerbivore

Apparently some did go on sale to ST holders this morning after all. I was on there bang on 10 and it said they were sold out. Did anyone have any luck?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Wimbledon tickets on 11:00 - Jan 30 with 1007 viewsMeadowlark

I don't like tennis anyway......
Wimbledon tickets on 11:24 - Jan 30 with 960 viewschfsittingbell

I was on there at 10 but had no luck. Just after a friend of mine kept refreshing the page on his phone and managed to get me some.

It was all very cloak and dagger from the ticket office. I rung at 9.30 and they said they had some left but weren't sure what they we're going to do with them and to call back at 10. At 10 they said they had some but didn't know how many and were still counting! Funny way of doing things :)
Wimbledon tickets on 11:28 - Jan 30 with 949 viewsHerbivore

Wimbledon tickets on 11:24 - Jan 30 by chfsittingbell

I was on there at 10 but had no luck. Just after a friend of mine kept refreshing the page on his phone and managed to get me some.

It was all very cloak and dagger from the ticket office. I rung at 9.30 and they said they had some left but weren't sure what they we're going to do with them and to call back at 10. At 10 they said they had some but didn't know how many and were still counting! Funny way of doing things :)

It was strange. I contacted the ticket office to see if we could get any returns and they said they weren't keeping a list and would just add them back on the site so to keep checking. They then said whilst I was on the phone that a few tickets were still showing as available and she's been able to add them to her basket so to try again and keep refreshing. Still nothing.

Wimbledon tickets on 11:32 - Jan 30 with 931 viewschfsittingbell

Wimbledon tickets on 11:28 - Jan 30 by Herbivore

It was strange. I contacted the ticket office to see if we could get any returns and they said they weren't keeping a list and would just add them back on the site so to keep checking. They then said whilst I was on the phone that a few tickets were still showing as available and she's been able to add them to her basket so to try again and keep refreshing. Still nothing.

Not sure they are making a lot of sense. Before 10am the tickets kept flicking between available and sold out. When i spoke to the ticket office they told me it was them doing it!

May be worth going down to the ticket office if you can, online seems to be an absolute lottery.
Wimbledon tickets on 11:34 - Jan 30 with 924 viewsHerbivore

Wimbledon tickets on 11:32 - Jan 30 by chfsittingbell

Not sure they are making a lot of sense. Before 10am the tickets kept flicking between available and sold out. When i spoke to the ticket office they told me it was them doing it!

May be worth going down to the ticket office if you can, online seems to be an absolute lottery.

Yeah, I noticed that before 10 it kept flitting between available and sold out. Then there were some tickets, then there weren't, then there might still be a few. Weird. Sadly I live north of the border so can't get to the ticket office.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024