Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Embarrassing 16:54 - Feb 1 with 3914 viewsHerbivore

Not really much more to say than that. Any time a half decent League 1 side faces us we roll over and give them the game. Lambert doesn't have a clue as far as I can see. Norris over Holy? Good one. Lumping it to nobody every time we have kick off? Cracking stuff. We're a total shambles. The only reason we're not lower midtable is that we have a squad with much more ability than most at this level.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Embarrassing on 18:35 - Feb 1 with 483 viewsnoggin

Embarrassing on 17:50 - Feb 1 by Pecker

To be totally honest, I don't think it would have mattered what formation we had, Peterborough were just better than us in every department. Think PL has lost the players.

Last 15 mins, the players looked totally dejected. Really sad to see us outclassed the last 2 games.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Embarrassing on 18:48 - Feb 1 with 464 viewsITFCBlues

Embarrassing on 18:34 - Feb 1 by pointofblue

No, I just remembered Edwards is missing so bang goes that one unless we’re willing to risk Dobra and El Mizouni. Have to wonder what we have to lose now.

Mizouni gone to Cambridge? 433 for me. Sears and Jackson out wide with Norwood in middle.

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Embarrassing on 18:55 - Feb 1 with 450 viewsDarth_Koont

That was worse than Rotherham for me. The Boro front 3 were obviously clinical and effective but it was more how we couldn't organise ourselves in defence or pass the ball to teammates.

At least against Rotherham they were superb at denying us time and space but today it was our own hesitancy and lack of confidence that was our undoing.

Lambert has a job on to keep us in the play-offs and stand a chance of going through. But it's certainly his responsibility now after more than a year and a relatively generous budget.

Pronouns: He/Him

Embarrassing on 18:58 - Feb 1 with 439 viewsbrazil1982

Embarrassing on 18:55 - Feb 1 by Darth_Koont

That was worse than Rotherham for me. The Boro front 3 were obviously clinical and effective but it was more how we couldn't organise ourselves in defence or pass the ball to teammates.

At least against Rotherham they were superb at denying us time and space but today it was our own hesitancy and lack of confidence that was our undoing.

Lambert has a job on to keep us in the play-offs and stand a chance of going through. But it's certainly his responsibility now after more than a year and a relatively generous budget.

I was at rotherham and disappointed to hear this was just as bad. I really fear for next season.
Embarrassing on 18:58 - Feb 1 with 438 viewspointofblue

Embarrassing on 18:48 - Feb 1 by ITFCBlues

Mizouni gone to Cambridge? 433 for me. Sears and Jackson out wide with Norwood in middle.

Think Sears and Jackson are too forward thinking for a trip to the Stadium of Light; they’ll leave the flanks exposed.

Am really being thick tonight though - why did I say El Mizouni? And why have we left ourselves without options out wide?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024