Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What’ve actual fcuk? 08:10 - Feb 5 with 8116 viewsGlasgowBlue

Tory MP sharing a platform with far right homophobes, racists and antisemites.

No place for this bloke in a party of government.

Sign this petition calling for the Tories to remove the whip https://www.jewishlabour.uk/danielkawczynski

Edit. Just seen that badger started a thread on this yesterday. Which comes as no surprise as for as long as I can remember badger has always been consistent in condemning all racism no matter where it stems from.

Edit 2. Odd downvote from my stalker.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2020 12:54]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

What’ve actual fcuk? on 11:51 - Feb 5 with 3659 viewsDarth_Koont

What’ve actual fcuk? on 11:43 - Feb 5 by hampstead_blue

I was referring to MP's when I spoke of members

Also doesn't address the suport the Tory government has actively and officially given to Orban via the EU parliament.

That's a lot more support, at a higher level, and a lot more specific than one MP sharing a platform with a range of people.

Pronouns: He/Him

What’ve actual fcuk? on 20:15 - Feb 5 with 3563 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The Conservatives clearly represent an existential threat to British Jews....is this how it goes?....Show some bloody consistency man.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

What’ve actual fcuk? on 20:39 - Feb 5 with 3549 viewsGlasgowBlue

What’ve actual fcuk? on 20:15 - Feb 5 by BanksterDebtSlave

The Conservatives clearly represent an existential threat to British Jews....is this how it goes?....Show some bloody consistency man.

Is that how it goes? If the representatives of the British Jewish community say they are then yes.

Probably best to let a minority define who they believe is a threat to their community. That's how it goes.

Iron Lion Zion

What’ve actual fcuk? on 21:15 - Feb 5 with 3515 viewsDarth_Koont

What’ve actual fcuk? on 20:39 - Feb 5 by GlasgowBlue

Is that how it goes? If the representatives of the British Jewish community say they are then yes.

Probably best to let a minority define who they believe is a threat to their community. That's how it goes.

Doesn't work like that. The community or any Jewish group can highlight their concerns but then you must investigate those concerns and address the evidence. It's the same approach the McPherson report recommends.

Or do you think we should just accept the view of those who call muslims an existential threat to white people when there's no evidence for that on the wider scale?

But you and others are interested in accusations not evidence because you know the evidence doesn't show an existential threat. Even the EHRC investigation is about the handling of accusations FFS

It's so blatantly and politically transparent, it's untrue.

What’ve actual fcuk? on 21:56 - Feb 5 with 3474 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

What’ve actual fcuk? on 20:39 - Feb 5 by GlasgowBlue

Except for the ones that don't think their self appointed representatives represent them! ;)

What’ve actual fcuk? on 22:01 - Feb 5 with 3467 viewsGlasgowBlue

What’ve actual fcuk? on 21:56 - Feb 5 by BanksterDebtSlave

Except for the ones that don't think their self appointed representatives represent them! ;)

The Board of Deputies are elected by each Synagogue you muppet. They aren’t self appointed.

Christ you are ignorant.

Iron Lion Zion

What’ve actual fcuk? on 22:26 - Feb 5 with 3444 viewsDarth_Koont

What’ve actual fcuk? on 22:01 - Feb 5 by GlasgowBlue

The Board of Deputies are elected by each Synagogue you muppet. They aren’t self appointed.

Christ you are ignorant.

Don't be obtuse.

They don't actually represent the community as a whole. As you say they're voted by the synagogues which suggests a particularly conservative and traditional slice right there.

What’ve actual fcuk? on 22:32 - Feb 5 with 3426 viewsGlasgowBlue

What’ve actual fcuk? on 22:26 - Feb 5 by Darth_Koont

Don't be obtuse.

They don't actually represent the community as a whole. As you say they're voted by the synagogues which suggests a particularly conservative and traditional slice right there.

“ The Board comprises Deputies elected by affiliated individual synagogues, confederations of synagogues, and other organisations within the Jewish community such as charities and youth groups. It serves as the principal reference point for government, the media and wider society.”

Iron Lion Zion

Login to get fewer ads

What’ve actual fcuk? on 22:49 - Feb 5 with 3397 viewsDarth_Koont

What’ve actual fcuk? on 22:32 - Feb 5 by GlasgowBlue

“ The Board comprises Deputies elected by affiliated individual synagogues, confederations of synagogues, and other organisations within the Jewish community such as charities and youth groups. It serves as the principal reference point for government, the media and wider society.”

Eh? Half of the Jewish community aren't even attached to a synagogue. And then we're talking about the approved representative from an often conservative and traditional standpoint.

Stop being silly. It doesn't mean they can't talk for the community as much as they want to, but get real FFS.

What’ve actual fcuk? on 22:52 - Feb 5 with 3380 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Christ you are ignorant.

What's the turn out ....is it first past the post....what is the average number of candidates per post, what percentage of those identifying as Jewish attend their synagogue....so many ignorant questions.....not being ignorant I am sure you will know the answers.

What’ve actual fcuk? on 22:54 - Feb 5 with 3371 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

What’ve actual fcuk? on 22:32 - Feb 5 by GlasgowBlue

Or 'self appointed' as 'representatives'....thanks for clearing that up.

Edit....try thinking along the lines of union leaders and workers if it is more comfortable for you!!
[Post edited 5 Feb 2020 22:56]

What’ve actual fcuk? on 08:59 - Feb 6 with 3283 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Christ you are ignorant.

Morning Mr Blue .....still awaiting your enlightenment from my ignorance!

What’ve actual fcuk? on 09:05 - Feb 6 with 3279 viewsGlasgowBlue

What’ve actual fcuk? on 08:59 - Feb 6 by BanksterDebtSlave

Morning Mr Blue .....still awaiting your enlightenment from my ignorance!

Typical work shy anarchist. Always wanting somebody else to to your own leg work.

https://www.bod.org.uk/who-we-are/structure/

You said the BOD were self appointed.

self-appointed
adjective
adjective: self-appointed
having assumed a position or role without the endorsement of others.

The BOD are elected.

Just put your hands up, admit your ignorance on the subject and move on Banksy rage than trying to dig yourself even deeper.

Iron Lion Zion

What’ve actual fcuk? on 09:22 - Feb 6 with 3261 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

What’ve actual fcuk? on 09:05 - Feb 6 by GlasgowBlue

Typical work shy anarchist. Always wanting somebody else to to your own leg work.

self-appointed
adjective

The BOD are elected.

Just put your hands up, admit your ignorance on the subject and move on Banksy rage than trying to dig yourself even deeper.

So they are elected by a minority and then appoint themselves as public representatives.....thanks for confirming your ignorance...glad to help. It is almost like you willfully misrepresent reality for spurious motives.

What’ve actual fcuk? on 09:24 - Feb 6 with 3249 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

What’ve actual fcuk? on 22:52 - Feb 5 by BanksterDebtSlave

What's the turn out ....is it first past the post....what is the average number of candidates per post, what percentage of those identifying as Jewish attend their synagogue....so many ignorant questions.....not being ignorant I am sure you will know the answers.

In case you missed it GB....let's see how representative of the whole Jewish community they are!

What’ve actual fcuk? on 09:28 - Feb 6 with 3238 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

What’ve actual fcuk? on 09:05 - Feb 6 by GlasgowBlue

self-appointed
adjective

The BOD are elected.

Maybe 'GlasgowBlue appointed representatives of the Jewish community would be more accurate tbf.

What’ve actual fcuk? on 10:38 - Feb 6 with 3200 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Oh dear GB, schooled again by an 'ignorant' @narchist.....that has to hurt!

What’ve actual fcuk? on 10:39 - Feb 6 with 3200 viewsGlasgowBlue

What’ve actual fcuk? on 09:28 - Feb 6 by BanksterDebtSlave

Maybe 'GlasgowBlue appointed representatives of the Jewish community would be more accurate tbf.

You know that thing I said about keep digging?

Look, most normal people would be quite happy to join in the condemnation of a Tory MP sharing a platform with homophobes, racists and antisemites instead of trying to score points off another poster.

That it is you, mad Harry, DK doing it with and mr passive aggressive downvoting in the background suggests I’m doing something right.

Iron Lion Zion

What’ve actual fcuk? on 10:41 - Feb 6 with 3194 viewsGlasgowBlue

What’ve actual fcuk? on 10:38 - Feb 6 by BanksterDebtSlave

Oh dear GB, schooled again by an 'ignorant' @narchist.....that has to hurt!

4 replies to me whilst I was in transit suggests you are getting a little obsessive again Banksy. Step away from the keyboard and take a nice deep breath.

Iron Lion Zion

What’ve actual fcuk? on 11:10 - Feb 6 with 3170 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

What’ve actual fcuk? on 10:41 - Feb 6 by GlasgowBlue

4 replies to me whilst I was in transit suggests you are getting a little obsessive again Banksy. Step away from the keyboard and take a nice deep breath.

Titter!!

What’ve actual fcuk? on 11:14 - Feb 6 with 3160 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

What’ve actual fcuk? on 10:39 - Feb 6 by GlasgowBlue

Look, most normal people would be quite happy to join in the condemnation of a Tory MP sharing a platform with homophobes, racists and antisemites instead of trying to score points off another poster.

That it is you, mad Harry, DK doing it with and mr passive aggressive downvoting in the background suggests I’m doing something right.

Because you weren't curled up at your keyboard.....your sad politico fingers hovering over the letters for 'hypocrite.....blah...blah....blah'
You are so transparent.....better luck with winning the internet next time.

What’ve actual fcuk? on 11:32 - Feb 6 with 3150 viewsGlasgowBlue

What’ve actual fcuk? on 11:14 - Feb 6 by BanksterDebtSlave

Because you weren't curled up at your keyboard.....your sad politico fingers hovering over the letters for 'hypocrite.....blah...blah....blah'
You are so transparent.....better luck with winning the internet next time.

What’s your end game here Banksy?

I mean in the surface it appears you are trying to delegitimise the main body in this country who represent the British Jewish community because they say things you don’t like. Would you so the same to the Muslim Council of Great Britain?

Add this to your troubling past of repeating anti Jewish tropes of duel loyalty, Jews controlling the media, banking and world politics, I get the impression that you don’t like Jewish people or their institutions that much.

Unless they are your tokens who subscribe to your political viewpoint. They are the good Jews right?

Iron Lion Zion

What’ve actual fcuk? on 12:32 - Feb 6 with 3033 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

What’ve actual fcuk? on 11:32 - Feb 6 by GlasgowBlue

I mean in the surface it appears you are trying to delegitimise the main body in this country who represent the British Jewish community because they say things you don’t like. Would you so the same to the Muslim Council of Great Britain?

Add this to your troubling past of repeating anti Jewish tropes of duel loyalty, Jews controlling the media, banking and world politics, I get the impression that you don’t like Jewish people or their institutions that much.

Unless they are your tokens who subscribe to your political viewpoint. They are the good Jews right?

So many forks in the road.....!!

What’ve actual fcuk? on 14:07 - Feb 6 with 2972 viewsDarth_Koont

What’ve actual fcuk? on 11:32 - Feb 6 by GlasgowBlue

Cometh the hour, cometh the smears.

Your post is out of order.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2020 14:08]

What’ve actual fcuk? on 14:46 - Feb 6 with 2939 viewsHARRY10

What’ve actual fcuk? on 10:39 - Feb 6 by GlasgowBlue

obsessive, or what ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024