Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert out 20:17 - Feb 7 with 13295 viewspatrickswell

This whole line about “The pressure will be off because we’re away from home.” Just --- --- you fraud. You can’t deliver anything for us because you’re ---- and have been for 9 years.

No ambition or courage among anyone representing the club. They might as well hand back the club’s Golden Share and become an amateur side because it seems they can’t handle any expectation whatsoever.

Remember - He’ll always be Scum.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Lambert out on 16:07 - Feb 9 with 330 viewspatrickswell

Lambert out on 13:56 - Feb 9 by BrixtonBlue

My point is we're having a rough patch. And some of you want us to change our manager every time we have one. It's daft and won't work.

Which manager could we get that would turn us around? Evans has tried experience, youth, attacking, defensive. Who would you get in who would succeed where all of Evans' other managers have failed?

We want to change Lambert because he’s a busted flush, bulls–-t chancer.
Lambert out on 16:13 - Feb 9 with 312 viewsBrixtonBlue

Lambert out on 15:13 - Feb 9 by Herbivore

A rough patch? We've been poor for the past three and a half months. We're playing like a lower mid table side and have been for most of the season. It's only the excellent start we made that means we're anywhere close to the play offs.

Not sure who I'd replace Lambert with, not given it much thought as yet. It's pretty clear to me he's not up to the job though so I'd be looking to get rid, if not now then certainly in the summer.

You're certainly entitled to that view.

I disagree with your "poor" verdict. How many games of these have you actually seen? I've seen some poor games but I wouldn't say we've been poor in all of them. Last away game I saw was Tranmere, for example, and I thought we were excellent throughout.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Lambert out on 16:14 - Feb 9 with 311 viewsBrixtonBlue

Lambert out on 16:07 - Feb 9 by patrickswell

We want to change Lambert because he’s a busted flush, bulls–-t chancer.

That's just silly.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024