Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My fear is we'll regret not scoring in the first half 15:47 - Feb 8 with 845 viewsgainsboroughblue

Opposition coming out strong after break has been a bit of a pattern.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

My fear is we'll regret not scoring in the first half on 15:51 - Feb 8 with 818 viewsHerbivore

We generally only have one good half. Assuming that was it I see a 1-0 or 2-0 defeat. Hopefully we might buck the trend and actually play for 90 minutes today.

I don't think we're clinical enough at either end.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

My fear is we'll regret not scoring in the first half on 15:58 - Feb 8 with 769 viewsJDB23

Seen this story all too often, hopefully this time it’s a different outcome. Hopefully the crowd gets on Sunderland’s back and we can capitalise.
My fear is we'll regret not scoring in the first half on 16:02 - Feb 8 with 744 viewsArnieM

It’s the same story every game ..... and even during the first two months if the season tbh . Nothing’s changed except opponents have got the measure of us now.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

My fear is we'll regret not scoring in the first half on 16:09 - Feb 8 with 696 viewsHerbivore

And predictably Sunderland have started the second half strongly.

My fear is we'll regret not scoring in the first half on 16:41 - Feb 8 with 603 viewsHerbivore

My fear is we'll regret not scoring in the first half on 15:51 - Feb 8 by Herbivore

We generally only have one good half. Assuming that was it I see a 1-0 or 2-0 defeat. Hopefully we might buck the trend and actually play for 90 minutes today.

I don't think we're clinical enough at either end.

We haven't bucked the trend. So utterly predictable.

My fear is we'll regret not scoring in the first half on 16:52 - Feb 8 with 498 viewsbournemouthblue

My fear is we'll regret not scoring in the first half on 16:02 - Feb 8 by ArnieM

It’s the same story every game ..... and even during the first two months if the season tbh . Nothing’s changed except opponents have got the measure of us now.

Kane Vincent-Young was all the difference

We have made improvements on last season but we are clearly lacking the quality of more settled sides at this level, that is quite clear now

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024