Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Surely he goes today! 07:30 - Feb 12 with 4282 viewsBluefish

Why wait until the end of the season? It will be more damage to repair, we are in a freefall

Either bring in Jones now or give it to Butcher/Burley until the end of the season. I would take anyone over PRP

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Surely he goes today! on 10:20 - Feb 12 with 286 viewsHerbivore

Surely he goes today! on 10:16 - Feb 12 by BiGDonnie

This is it.

Our ideas of a rebuild will be farrrrr from what ME is prepared to do. He'll cash in on Woolf and Downes and we'll be looking at freebies and loans.

You don't need to spend much at all in League 1 to be competitive. Our rivals haven't exactly been spaffing cash all over the shop. Plus I don't think the overhaul is that huge, need a few players in their mid to late 20s with a bit of experience and steel and then use the kids a bit more. There's quite a bit of talent in the squad.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Surely he goes today! on 10:24 - Feb 12 with 278 viewsMrTown

This is it.

Our ideas of a rebuild will be farrrrr from what ME is prepared to do. He'll cash in on Woolf and Downes and we'll be looking at freebies and loans.

#FreeDozzellDobraMizouni

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Surely he goes today! on 10:26 - Feb 12 with 269 viewschicoazul

This is it.

But Cal, pretty much every club in this league runs on freebies and loans. Judge Norwood Wilson and Keane were all freebies. If Evans continues his subsidy - although I dont know how this falls into line with FFP at this level to be fair so I may be talking rubbish - we will have one of if not THE highest wage bill in the league.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Surely he goes today! on 10:30 - Feb 12 with 247 viewsSikamikanico

Surely he goes today! on 10:26 - Feb 12 by chicoazul

But Cal, pretty much every club in this league runs on freebies and loans. Judge Norwood Wilson and Keane were all freebies. If Evans continues his subsidy - although I dont know how this falls into line with FFP at this level to be fair so I may be talking rubbish - we will have one of if not THE highest wage bill in the league.

Our wage bill can only be 60% of our turnover from next year, excluding some players

From the SCMP

Relegated clubs
The rules apply to all clubs and there is no moratorium for clubs relegated from the Championship. However, Transitional Arrangements are in place whereby clubs are allowed to exclude the wage costs of all players that the club signed pre September of the relegation season, if they were signed on contracts in excess of 3 seasons.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024