Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see Norwood getting a bit of stick by our fanbase on Social Media 09:00 - Feb 12 with 1004 viewsJackPITFC

I feel a bit sorry for the bloke, yes he has the chances to score and he know's that he should score more but the pressure on him and only him to score from our team and PL picking him out to be low on confidence is massive.

Goal's just aren't coming from anywhere else on the park, our third top scorer is Garbutt and that put's shame to some of our Midfielder's who should be chipping in with goals, i understand this has been a problem for years.

If only we had a couple of massive centre halves that could chip in with goals like Rotherham's do when they're not playing well to get them out of jail.

[Post edited 12 Feb 2020 9:02]
I see Norwood getting a bit of stick by out fanbase on Social Media on 09:02 - Feb 12 with 968 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Fans sl4ggin players off on social media are mindless idiots.

Mind you, if he's on social media, he'll be aware that part of what he signed up for.

Please tell me he's not on Twitter?!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I see Norwood getting a bit of stick by out fanbase on Social Media on 09:03 - Feb 12 with 952 viewsMattinLondon

Abusing someone on social media is disgusting.

You can get your bottom dollar that if Norwood returned fire on those idiots they would be complaining to the club or wetting their pants. Idiots.
I see Norwood getting a bit of stick by out fanbase on Social Media on 09:04 - Feb 12 with 946 viewsJackPITFC

I see Norwood getting a bit of stick by out fanbase on Social Media on 09:02 - Feb 12 by Marshalls_Mullet

Fans sl4ggin players off on social media are mindless idiots.

Mind you, if he's on social media, he'll be aware that part of what he signed up for.

Please tell me he's not on Twitter?!

Read some of the comments below this, as well as people directly tweeting him...
[Post edited 12 Feb 2020 9:05]
I see Norwood getting a bit of stick by our fanbase on Social Media on 09:05 - Feb 12 with 920 viewsElephantintheRoom

It's his look at me attitude. Somebody as self-obsessed as him should have learned to take the rough with the smooth by now. Others like Jackson, Keane etc just get on with their jobs

Can't be easy having abuse screamed at you constantly simply for kicking or miscuing a football

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

I see Norwood getting a bit of stick by out fanbase on Social Media on 09:29 - Feb 12 with 816 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I see Norwood getting a bit of stick by out fanbase on Social Media on 09:04 - Feb 12 by JackPITFC

Read some of the comments below this, as well as people directly tweeting him...
[Post edited 12 Feb 2020 9:05]

If he is on Twitter, he will be aware of what a negative, poisonous place it is.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I see Norwood getting a bit of stick by out fanbase on Social Media on 09:31 - Feb 12 with 793 viewsSwansea_Blue

I see Norwood getting a bit of stick by out fanbase on Social Media on 09:29 - Feb 12 by Marshalls_Mullet

If he is on Twitter, he will be aware of what a negative, poisonous place it is.

He's fine, he more than holds his own on there.

Why anyone would directly abuse one of our own players on there is beyond me though (or anyone else's player for that matter).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024