Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next manager should be easy! 17:07 - Feb 12 with 5099 viewsTerry_Nutkins

We are in a really lucky situation right now if Evans decides to sack Lambert now or end of the season. We are fortunate to have world class options on this forum who will manage the club to potentially back to back promotions at a fraction of the cost.

We'll also get the fruits of selling all our better paid has beens and do it all with all the youths being given their opportunity. Oir style of football regardless of the opposition style and set up will be free flowing and expansive.

History proves that we know the outcome will be much better if we force another experienced and previously successful manager out the door. He is definitely the issue.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Next manager should be easy! on 13:36 - Feb 14 with 645 viewsHerbivore

Next manager should be easy! on 11:33 - Feb 14 by Terry_Nutkins

I think you've got confused about posts that were written a while ago and linked on this thread.The stuff about rotation were old posts where i was just saying i think Lambert will move to a settled side later in season which he did.

If you go through a lot of my older posts i said i think his plan was to finish the season strong. The fact that we aren't means it isn't working. I'm not feeling positive aboit that at all. Its gutting.

Lambert has taken tough jobs. I've posted his stats previously and they are actually not bad other than Stoke and that was loads of draws. Stoke fans actually rated him.

anyway this whole thread has moved into something else. Was just a bit of parody. We've been here before a bit. For the record Keane and Hurst i was glad to see the back of. But Lambert is not the awful manager he is made out to be. A bit like Mick but Mick was actually an excellent football manager.

Do you think, in hindsight, Lambert might have been better off trying to get us to win games for the whole season?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Next manager should be easy! on 14:27 - Feb 14 with 625 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Neil Warnock would be my pick for the short/medium term at least. See how it goes, my feeling is he'd get us promoted by 2021.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Next manager should be easy! on 19:41 - Feb 14 with 600 viewslondontractorboy57

Next manager should be easy! on 18:34 - Feb 12 by LankHenners

It is right, yes, and you waved it in the face of anybody who warned that it was leading us down a dark path. Turns out we were all right.

He wasn't 'just rotating', you said this to defend him even though it pretty clearly wasn't the case (he had to be told by his own players to stop rotating and settle on something), you were telling us all how it was part of a plan which was going to work wonders even though it pretty clearly wasn't and now we're here.

I find the over-positivity and calling people out for being too negative a bit off and a bit cringey to be honest. Bar the odd loon everyone's very solemnly and sensibly discussed the situation we're in. I was being a bit sarcastic as you were so convinced you were right and blindly supporting a lost cause whilst simultaneously criticising anyone for not having Brave New World level forced optimism.

Ah the Dawn of a new toxic MICKMA era
Next manager should be easy! on 20:53 - Feb 14 with 585 viewsDinnernotTea

Next manager should be easy! on 23:22 - Feb 13 by Terry_Nutkins

You've recalculated. I'm impressed

You rate a historically piss poor manager. I'm not impressed.

27% my boy.

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

Next manager should be easy! on 13:26 - Feb 15 with 525 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Next manager should be easy! on 20:53 - Feb 14 by DinnernotTea

You rate a historically piss poor manager. I'm not impressed.

27% my boy.

I don't think he's useless and base an opinion on faulty logic. Anyway i already disproved the myth you perpetuated about him failing everywhere. You aren't very good at analysingprocesing information unfortunately (dear boy - cringe).

And just to repeat it as again its not going in for you...i said i would rate him on this season.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024