Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Euro 2020 Resale 15:43 - Feb 26 with 1042 viewsParky

Has anybody had any luck in purchasing any tickets today in the resale? - Logged in at about half 1 and had it running in the background at work and still have a quarter of the way to go on the online 'waitroom'. - Not very hopeful to say the least.
Euro 2020 Resale on 15:53 - Feb 26 with 1007 viewsJ2BLUE

It’s been useless. I got on about 2 and they had lots available but it gave you something like 14 mins to checkout. I finally got two tickets to Croatia game in my basket and had 30 seconds remaining. I also kept seeing tickets to the final available but when I tried to add them it said not available. Really irritating. Now I’m in the queue again and getting nowhere.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Euro 2020 Resale on 16:03 - Feb 26 with 974 viewsParky

Euro 2020 Resale on 15:53 - Feb 26 by J2BLUE

It’s been useless. I got on about 2 and they had lots available but it gave you something like 14 mins to checkout. I finally got two tickets to Croatia game in my basket and had 30 seconds remaining. I also kept seeing tickets to the final available but when I tried to add them it said not available. Really irritating. Now I’m in the queue again and getting nowhere.

I've read similar things on Twitter, seems a bit of a shambles.

At least you've seen the check out stage, 2 and a bit hours now and I'm still in the queue. - Looks like the Croatia game is gone, but shows some availability for the Czech game and the play-off winner. (Although I don't really trust what it's saying)
Euro 2020 Resale on 16:05 - Feb 26 with 962 viewsChrisd

Interesting what will happen if the coronavirus continues to spread. I wonder if the authorities are even considering rescheduling? The Olympics might be in doubt.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Euro 2020 Resale on 16:38 - Feb 26 with 894 viewsParky

Euro 2020 Resale on 15:53 - Feb 26 by J2BLUE

FWIW, I've just got through on the computer and my phone and there is near to nothing left apart from Baku and Bucharest for £125+.

Shame really, was looking forward to a trip to Wembley.
Euro 2020 Resale on 17:27 - Feb 26 with 835 viewsskyblue23

I tried to get tickets against Czech Republic for €50 but it said they were sold out, so ended up buying the €125 ticket instead. Refreshed once I’d paid and there was loads of €50 tickets available again. It’s done now though!

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024