Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well this hasn't aged well from Evans has it? 08:32 - Feb 28 with 1356 viewsCheltenham_Blue

“They chucked some money at it for two years, it all went wrong and one got relegated to League One. So it’s probably a good thing we didn’t get involved with those people."

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/marcus-evans-i-m-glad-i-turned-down-offers-to-buy-i

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Well this hasn't aged well from Evans has it? on 09:22 - Feb 28 with 1213 viewsBlueBadger

...'said Marcus Evans, who chucked money at ITFC for two years and ultimately saw them relegated to League One'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Well this hasn't aged well from Evans has it? on 13:00 - Feb 28 with 1025 viewsBackToRussia

The man's a fooking moron. Also known as being a Lib Dem.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Well this hasn't aged well from Evans has it? on 13:32 - Feb 28 with 949 viewsRegencyBlue

He insists the club is ‘definitely not for sale’ and that he ‘definitely still wants to be here and get us to where I planned right from the beginning’.

I'm not sure I like his plan!
Well this hasn't aged well from Evans has it? on 13:46 - Feb 28 with 915 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Could be worse, could chuck no money at it and get relegated.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Well this hasn't aged well from Evans has it? on 15:35 - Feb 28 with 769 viewsbraveblue

Just read the link to not investing in Jan 2015. What a load of rubbish.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024