Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert 07:33 - Mar 4 with 6414 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I'm probably alone in this, but watching his interview last night I felt sorry for the guy.

I'm sure he's not trying to fail at his job, and his career is in tatters at the moment.

I think it's probably best that he leaves, but it's never nice to see a person struggling.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2020 7:37]

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Lambert on 09:34 - Mar 4 with 396 viewsBlueBlood90

Totally agree.

I don't dislike him and believe he's given 100% to try and make it the football club we all want. Unfortunately, I just don't think he's a very good manager.

It's time to go but I'd certainly wish him well for the future.

Poll: How many points will we get from Coventry and Huddersfield?

Lambert on 09:36 - Mar 4 with 392 views66notout

Exactly how I felt.
Lambert on 09:58 - Mar 4 with 362 viewsSamWhiteUK

You're not alone. I always feel for managers that lose their job, however much I want them out. They're people at the end of the day
Lambert on 09:59 - Mar 4 with 357 viewsSamWhiteUK

Lambert on 08:38 - Mar 4 by TRUE_BLUE123

One thing I will always give him, is that he cares. He actually looks like he cares about our club and has highlighted the problems with our owner a few times.

However, he isn't a very good manager

He used to be jumping up and down on the touchline, kicking and heading every ball with the team. That's how I could see he cared. He doesn't any more, just stands there with his hands in his pockets
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024