Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Playing the youngsters now and try to play fast attacking football 11:47 - Mar 4 with 933 viewskizaitfc

Could be PLs saviour

Forget playoffs now, lets see PL bring in some young prospects for the fans to get excited about.

Dobra, Simpson, Dozzell, Bishop, Morris, KVY as soon as he's fit.

Take out the pedestrian players like Chambers, Wilson, Nolan and Skuse lets just throw everything at it, and if we lose games 3-2 or 4-3 then so what!

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Playing the youngsters now and try to play fast attacking football on 11:58 - Mar 4 with 899 viewsrickw

Some of the experienced players have tried and failed so yes give them a go!
Against Coventry I'd expect us to be outplayed, so I'd set-up to counter-attack
________________Holy
Donacien__Chambers__Woolf__Garbutt
_______Dozzell___Skuse___Nolan
Dobra__________Simpson_______Sears

Then after that bring in Bishop to have 1 more attacking midfielder, KVY when fit and I agree give Morris some chances too

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

Playing the youngsters now and try to play fast attacking football on 12:10 - Mar 4 with 873 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Playing the youngsters now and try to play fast attacking football on 11:58 - Mar 4 by rickw

________________Holy

Then after that bring in Bishop to have 1 more attacking midfielder, KVY when fit and I agree give Morris some chances too

I'd always have Bishop in, when is KVY back? Sounded imminent.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Playing the youngsters now and try to play fast attacking football on 12:45 - Mar 4 with 840 viewskizaitfc

Playing the youngsters now and try to play fast attacking football on 11:58 - Mar 4 by rickw

________________Holy

How is Nolan getting in your team, that is madness!

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Playing the youngsters now and try to play fast attacking football on 12:59 - Mar 4 with 818 viewsrickw

Playing the youngsters now and try to play fast attacking football on 12:45 - Mar 4 by kizaitfc

How is Nolan getting in your team, that is madness!

Oops I meant Huws!

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

Playing the youngsters now and try to play fast attacking football on 15:31 - Mar 4 with 750 viewsBlueBadger

He hasn't done that in the last 18 months, he's not going to start now.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Playing the youngsters now and try to play fast attacking football on 17:39 - Mar 4 with 693 viewslondontractorboy57

Best to fail trying than fail with the dross we saw last night
Playing the youngsters now and try to play fast attacking football on 17:48 - Mar 4 with 672 viewsSwansea_Blue

He tried that last night, didn’t work. He needs to get the blend right between youth and senior and not expose the younger players coming through.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024