Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is ITFC still an attractive proposition for a manager? (n/t) 15:42 - Mar 4 with 3532 viewsbobbyramsey

Is ITFC still an attractive proposition for a manager? (n/t) on 17:19 - Mar 4 with 538 viewsBackToRussia

Is ITFC still an attractive proposition for a manager? (n/t) on 16:57 - Mar 4 by Chrisd

I'd be hesitant if it was me, give with one hand and take or rather snatch back with the other. Certainly need to do their research. ME is the real issue in accepting that job.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2020 17:00]

What are you talking about, man? The one thing you can say about ME is he is very patient with his managers.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Is ITFC still an attractive proposition for a manager? (n/t) on 17:20 - Mar 4 with 537 viewsTonytown

Is ITFC still an attractive proposition for a manager? (n/t) on 17:09 - Mar 4 by Herbivore

Thankfully I don't think you need to worry about being offered the job and I doubt anyone else would think we've been too trigger happy when it comes to Lambert.

A win ratio of less than 28% with half of those games being in Division 3.

He makes Keane & Jewell look like great managers with their 34% ratios.

I cannot believe he is still here.
Is ITFC still an attractive proposition for a manager? (n/t) on 17:31 - Mar 4 with 528 viewsChrisd

Is ITFC still an attractive proposition for a manager? (n/t) on 17:19 - Mar 4 by BackToRussia

What are you talking about, man? The one thing you can say about ME is he is very patient with his managers.

No you're right, he's a top owner and does a lot of things so well.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2020 17:34]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Is ITFC still an attractive proposition for a manager? (n/t) on 17:34 - Mar 4 with 525 viewsChrisd

Is ITFC still an attractive proposition for a manager? (n/t) on 17:09 - Mar 4 by Herbivore

Thankfully I don't think you need to worry about being offered the job and I doubt anyone else would think we've been too trigger happy when it comes to Lambert.

Just giving a subjective opinion.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2020 17:35]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Is ITFC still an attractive proposition for a manager? (n/t) on 17:46 - Mar 4 with 507 viewsSwansea_Blue

I’ve no idea. We seem to be a manager grave yard at the moment, so I don’t know whether anyone would take that into consideration.

Are any of Evans’ managers still in managerial roles elsewhere? Have any ever gone on to bigger things? Don’t think so.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Is ITFC still an attractive proposition for a manager? (n/t) on 18:16 - Mar 4 with 494 viewsChurchman

Not any more. It’s reputation is gone and how many professional clubs are worse run? Not many. Any new manager will be facing an owner cutting costs as much as he can, sales of any prospect on two legs and supporter expectation way in excess of the lower league minnows we now are. It’s a ‘poison chalice’ job.

Not that I’d want him to because he is loathsome but would say Joey Barton take the ITFC job over Fleetwood or Nigel Clough leave Burton? Would McGreal leave Colchester? Maybe for a ton of money but the job is hardly what it was when Burley took it.
Is ITFC still an attractive proposition for a manager? (n/t) on 19:58 - Mar 4 with 467 viewsjas0999

Depends.

If you are happy to take a job and accept there will be zero budget for players and you will have to sell then great. Sadly, lots of managers would just take any job.

If you are ambitious then the ITFC gig is not for you. No backing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024