Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think most of us on here don't need to worry about Coronavirus 22:09 - Mar 9 with 1114 viewsMelford

https://www.thepoke.co.uk/2020/03/09/masturbation-can-help-people-fight-the-coro

Probably explains the bog roll freak-out, if I was stuck in the house on my own for 2 weeks I would probably would use a lot more of it.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

I think most of us on here don't need to worry about Coronavirus on 22:13 - Mar 9 with 1066 viewsJ2BLUE

Thank god, i'm constantly told i'm a w@nker.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I think most of us on here don't need to worry about Coronavirus on 22:28 - Mar 9 with 1018 viewsGuthrum

From a linked article on there:

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I think most of us on here don't need to worry about Coronavirus on 22:37 - Mar 9 with 980 viewssparks

I think most of us on here don't need to worry about Coronavirus on 22:28 - Mar 9 by Guthrum

From a linked article on there:

I did assume the toilet paper thing was connected with people "working at home "

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

I think most of us on here don't need to worry about Coronavirus on 23:24 - Mar 9 with 915 viewsITFC_Follower

I knew that habbit would come off eventually.
I think most of us on here don't need to worry about Coronavirus on 23:25 - Mar 9 with 904 viewsITFC_Follower

I think most of us on here don't need to worry about Coronavirus on 23:24 - Mar 9 by ITFC_Follower

I knew that habbit would come off eventually.

Got to hand it to myself really
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024