Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If your child has..... 08:56 - Mar 12 with 5385 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

....a sore throat, cough but no temperature would you send them to skool? What would the official guidance be?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

If your child has..... on 20:16 - Mar 12 with 307 viewsGlasgowBlue

If your child has..... on 19:10 - Mar 12 by BanksterDebtSlave

Nope that is the advice since this evening....there was no specific advive this morning for kids with a cough and sore throat regarding school attendance that I could see which is why I asked.

In read your op in the context of your endless fukcwittery on here over this subject recently. I hadn't twigged that this was a personal question relating to one of your children and read it as just another post with a loaded question.

Having read it again, and also this post that I am replying to, I can see that this was a genuine and serious question regarding one of your children. So I apologise for the insensitivity of my reply.

That said, no one should be sending there kids to school with a sore throat and a cough anyway as they'll likely pass on any bug to their school friends.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

If your child has..... on 20:16 - Mar 12 with 308 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

If your child has..... on 19:22 - Mar 12 by Swansea_Blue

In fairness the advice has changed since this morning - it was phone 111 if not sure. Now it’s don’t call 111 unless you feel you can’t cope or are getting much worse.

I’m in the same boat now - boy’s come home with cold symptoms and a cough. Not obvious what to do in that case as self-isolating whole family seems overkill for what is probably a cold. A clear directive would make things a lot easier (or readily available tests).

Exactly this and when you rang 111 this morning unless you had full on symptoms and/or had been abroad you were directed to a useless recording.
It's almost like I have got under GB's skin due to our differing politics and he is desperately looking for opportunities to have a pop.

If your child has..... on 20:20 - Mar 12 with 303 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

If your child has..... on 20:16 - Mar 12 by GlasgowBlue

In read your op in the context of your endless fukcwittery on here over this subject recently. I hadn't twigged that this was a personal question relating to one of your children and read it as just another post with a loaded question.

Having read it again, and also this post that I am replying to, I can see that this was a genuine and serious question regarding one of your children. So I apologise for the insensitivity of my reply.

That said, no one should be sending there kids to school with a sore throat and a cough anyway as they'll likely pass on any bug to their school friends.

Yep so like you have misinterpretted my other posts on this subject then. I appreciate your partial retraction although actually standard NHS guidance is to send them to school if there is no fever...I discovered this after this morning's Google search before seeking advice on here!

If your child has..... on 20:38 - Mar 12 with 279 viewsGlasgowBlue

If your child has..... on 20:20 - Mar 12 by BanksterDebtSlave

Yep so like you have misinterpretted my other posts on this subject then. I appreciate your partial retraction although actually standard NHS guidance is to send them to school if there is no fever...I discovered this after this morning's Google search before seeking advice on here!

It was a full retraction and I sincerely hope Slave jnr is in fine fettle.

Re your recent posting on this subject, I'm not alone in my view. I think this sums it up pretty well:

Anyone starting to get a bit edgy there’s more to this than we’re being told by GlasgowBlue 12 Mar 2020 9:49
Banksy is an ok bloke really. Unfortunately he hasn’t grown up and wants to appear as being edgy.

He’s done the same with antisemitism and he’s done the same with climate change.

At least Callis has youth on his side but banksy must be a man in his mid fifties. So acting like Vivian from the Young Ones isn’t a particularly good look.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024