Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ex Ipswich Players playing non league football..... 17:17 - Mar 5 with 4556 viewsPippin1970

David Norris having a great season up here for Lancaster City at the ripe old age of 39.
Ex Ipswich Players playing non league football..... on 17:18 - Mar 5 with 4147 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

I can think of about 20 currently playing at a non league standard.

Unfortunately they are still playing for us in League One.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Ex Ipswich Players playing non league football..... on 17:19 - Mar 5 with 4130 viewsTractorCam

Marcus Bent now plays for Cornard United.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Ex Ipswich Players playing non league football..... on 17:28 - Mar 5 with 4077 viewsIllinoisblue

Carlos Edwards

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Ex Ipswich Players playing non league football..... on 17:40 - Mar 5 with 4039 viewsbournemouthblue

Is Jay Emmanuel Thomas still about?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Ex Ipswich Players playing non league football..... on 17:44 - Mar 5 with 4023 viewsRadlett_blue

Ex Ipswich Players playing non league football..... on 17:40 - Mar 5 by bournemouthblue

Is Jay Emmanuel Thomas still about?

I believe JET is playing for PTT Rayong in Thailand. Not a man who made best use of his talent.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Ex Ipswich Players playing non league football..... on 17:52 - Mar 5 with 3990 viewsMookamoo

Bowditch and Jack Ainsley are part of the mighty Stowmarket Town
Ex Ipswich Players playing non league football..... on 17:54 - Mar 5 with 3983 viewsmanchego

Ex Ipswich Players playing non league football..... on 17:52 - Mar 5 by Mookamoo

Bowditch and Jack Ainsley are part of the mighty Stowmarket Town

Wasn't Bowditch the new Beckham ?
Ex Ipswich Players playing non league football..... on 17:55 - Mar 5 with 3979 viewsMookamoo

Ex Ipswich Players playing non league football..... on 17:54 - Mar 5 by manchego

Still is. Just in Stowmarket.
Login to get fewer ads

Ex Ipswich Players playing non league football..... on 18:06 - Mar 5 with 3949 viewsFelstow1978

Ex Ipswich Players playing non league football..... on 17:18 - Mar 5 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Brilliant x

Poll: Isn't it time that HRH Shesgotmyballsinherhand stops feeling the need to preach?

Ex Ipswich Players playing non league football..... on 18:09 - Mar 5 with 3936 viewsgordon

I believe Matt Richards is still doing the simple things well at Banbury United.
Ex Ipswich Players playing non league football..... on 18:28 - Mar 5 with 3867 viewsvapour_trail

Ex Ipswich Players playing non league football..... on 17:54 - Mar 5 by manchego

Shh. Don’t let the cat out of the bag.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Ex Ipswich Players playing non league football..... on 18:41 - Mar 5 with 3827 viewsEdmundo

Ex Ipswich Players playing non league football..... on 17:28 - Mar 5 by Illinoisblue

Carlos Edwards

I heard that he's at Bury Town. Any others there?

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

Ex Ipswich Players playing non league football..... on 19:29 - Mar 5 with 3744 viewsmonty_radio

Ex Ipswich Players playing non league football..... on 18:09 - Mar 5 by gordon

I believe Matt Richards is still doing the simple things well at Banbury United.

And meanwhile, are the fans there abusing him something rotten?

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Ex Ipswich Players playing non league football..... on 19:37 - Mar 5 with 3722 viewshampstead_blue

Ex Ipswich Players playing non league football..... on 17:28 - Mar 5 by Illinoisblue

Carlos Edwards

I heard the name of the youngster Ramadan in the match report alongside Carlos at the weekend.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Ex Ipswich Players playing non league football..... on 19:40 - Mar 5 with 3711 viewsLord_Lucan

Ex Ipswich Players playing non league football..... on 17:44 - Mar 5 by Radlett_blue

I believe JET is playing for PTT Rayong in Thailand. Not a man who made best use of his talent.

But I bet he's having a ball!

FWIW - I loved Jet, he was worth the entrance fee alone.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Ex Ipswich Players playing non league football..... on 20:22 - Mar 5 with 3625 viewsOxford_Blue

Ex Ipswich Players playing non league football..... on 18:28 - Mar 5 by vapour_trail

Shh. Don’t let the cat out of the bag.

Good one
Ex Ipswich Players playing non league football..... on 20:25 - Mar 5 with 3618 viewsBergholtblue

Ex Ipswich Players playing non league football..... on 17:18 - Mar 5 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Poll: Adidas or Umbro?

Ex Ipswich Players playing non league football..... on 20:31 - Mar 5 with 3599 viewsLord_Lucan

Actually he was the new Michael Owen

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Ex Ipswich Players playing non league football..... on 21:51 - Mar 5 with 3447 viewsMerthyrblue

Gavin Williams for Merthyr Town in Southern Premier (Player Manager)
Ex Ipswich Players playing non league football..... on 10:18 - Mar 6 with 3208 viewsSchmoke

Ex Ipswich Players playing non league football..... on 17:44 - Mar 5 by Radlett_blue

If everything were to change to 5-a-side JET would be a £100 million player.
Ex Ipswich Players playing non league football..... on 17:21 - Mar 6 with 3068 viewswoodbridge_blue

Ex Ipswich Players playing non league football..... on 18:41 - Mar 5 by Edmundo

I heard that he's at Bury Town. Any others there?

Carlos has signed for Bury Town but he will only play for them when Woodbridge Town don't have a fixture...he is committed to The Woodpeckers as player/coach for this season and, I'm fairly sure, next season as well.
Ex Ipswich Players playing non league football..... on 02:04 - Mar 12 with 2909 viewsKilburnBlue

Andy Drury & Simon Walton still going

https://mobile.twitter.com/HRBFC/status/1236298761996918787/photo/1

Oh and Scott Loach is at Barnet with Darren Currie as his gaffer
[Post edited 12 Mar 2020 2:07]

Ex Ipswich Players playing non league football..... on 02:42 - Mar 12 with 2882 viewsNW10_Tractor

I personally have a Cup Semi final against DJ Campbell and his team Shebu United. For this league, he is Very good player but playing with just his friends...

Harlesden's Arrogantly Talented with the Skill Abilities And not a bad goalkeeper either....
Poll: How would you like Town to win the league

Ex Ipswich Players playing non league football..... on 05:13 - Mar 12 with 2853 viewsMedwayTractor

Danny Haynes at Cray Wanderers.
Darren McQueen at Dartford.

Blog: Who's Next Between the Sticks (Or Be Careful What You Wish For)?

Ex Ipswich Players playing non league football..... on 18:42 - Mar 12 with 2646 viewsWonky

Woot. Comment of the month.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024