Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Miniscule silver lining 11:05 - Mar 12 with 1092 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

With the Coronavirus and Brexit, it's really helped me filter out some of the absolute idiots amongst my friends and acquaintances as well as giving me a lot of respect for people I previously had little time for.

I mean there's a global pandemic, thousands dead, the who country could be about to be shut down, people could lose their homes or businesses, the ramifications are massive, our loved ones could be in serious danger (especially our elderly) and some people are whining about not being reimbursed a couple of matches on their season tickets.

Priorities hey!

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Miniscule silver lining on 11:11 - Mar 12 with 1053 viewsclive_baker

I've learnt a lot about people too. Mostly I've learnt that Dave from the pub is not only a closet world class economist who seemingly knows exactly how our departure from the EU is going to play out, but he's also, apparently, an expert virus prevention modeller with some pretty forthright views on how this breakout should be approached.

Who needs experts anyway.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Miniscule silver lining on 11:49 - Mar 12 with 963 viewsIllinoisblue

I had one spectacular div on fb who is convinced the whole thing is a hoax and won’t believe it's real until he sees photos of dead bodies.

This from an old school acquaintance who’s been unemployed for over 20 years but is always ranting about the govt.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Miniscule silver lining on 15:45 - Mar 12 with 769 viewsBlueBadger

Given how wretched we've been at home this season, you'd think they'd be grateful for an excuse not to go.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Miniscule silver lining on 16:19 - Mar 12 with 724 viewsJon_456

I seem to remember you saying the same thing about the general election.

You cant have many friends left..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024