Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think we all need a bit of cheering up - Friday Music Thread 11:04 - Mar 13 with 1037 viewsNewcyBlue

A song that puts a smile on your face...

Seb used to belt this out in the car. He loves it. Whenever I hear it I always smile.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

I think we all need a bit of cheering up - Friday Music Thread on 11:08 - Mar 13 with 1010 viewsDubtractor

The bad news.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

I think we all need a bit of cheering up - Friday Music Thread on 11:09 - Mar 13 with 999 viewsDubtractor

The good news.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

I think we all need a bit of cheering up - Friday Music Thread on 11:10 - Mar 13 with 989 viewsPendejo

I think we all need a bit of cheering up - Friday Music Thread on 11:08 - Mar 13 by Dubtractor

The bad news.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

I think we all need a bit of cheering up - Friday Music Thread on 11:11 - Mar 13 with 983 viewsPendejo

I think we all need a bit of cheering up - Friday Music Thread on 11:09 - Mar 13 by Dubtractor

The good news.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

I think we all need a bit of cheering up - Friday Music Thread on 12:12 - Mar 13 with 933 viewsWeWereZombies

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

I think we all need a bit of cheering up - Friday Music Thread on 12:41 - Mar 13 with 918 viewsGaryCooper

I think we all need a bit of cheering up - Friday Music Thread on 11:08 - Mar 13 by Dubtractor

The bad news.

I think we all need a bit of cheering up - Friday Music Thread on 13:24 - Mar 13 with 898 viewsMoriarty

Maybe this will give you a smile.

fka omuircheartaigh

I think we all need a bit of cheering up - Friday Music Thread on 13:47 - Mar 13 with 883 viewsEireannach_gorm

Idea is good but the application is poor.

Correct method.

Login to get fewer ads

I think we all need a bit of cheering up - Friday Music Thread on 13:54 - Mar 13 with 858 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

I think we all need a bit of cheering up - Friday Music Thread on 15:26 - Mar 13 with 829 viewsWeWereZombies

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

I think we all need a bit of cheering up - Friday Music Thread on 15:31 - Mar 13 with 824 viewsPJH

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024