Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apparently running nose is potentially a symptom now too.. 14:44 - Mar 15 with 1137 viewsSwailsey

If it gets to that stage, surely the easiest and safest thing to do is to instruct all who can work at home, to do so?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Apparently running nose is potentially a symptom now too.. on 15:55 - Mar 15 with 961 viewsAce_High1

Where have you seen that?

Someone said this to me yesterday but I couldn't find anything on the NHS or government websites.
Apparently running nose is potentially a symptom now too.. on 18:30 - Mar 15 with 807 viewsSwailsey

Apparently running nose is potentially a symptom now too.. on 15:55 - Mar 15 by Ace_High1

Where have you seen that?

Someone said this to me yesterday but I couldn't find anything on the NHS or government websites.

It’s mentioned and linked about a 1/4 of the way down here - but as I say still ‘potential’...

Coronavirus: What it does to the body https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-51214864

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Apparently running nose is potentially a symptom now too.. on 20:01 - Mar 15 with 660 viewsGirthyguy

I saw a hot back and a hot chest are symptoms now.
Apparently running nose is potentially a symptom now too.. on 20:04 - Mar 15 with 644 viewsTractorWood

I think it's a rare symptom though, right?

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Apparently running nose is potentially a symptom now too.. on 20:13 - Mar 15 with 604 viewsNewcyBlue

Apparently running nose is potentially a symptom now too.. on 20:04 - Mar 15 by TractorWood

I think it's a rare symptom though, right?

I was properly grotty when I first got back from sea.

MrsN keeps saying I should have been tested....

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024